Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Penix Eyes 👀

Haven’t seen this discussed.

Not wearing his visor (due to the rain) and the new helmet messed with Penix. He’s a guy that loves to manipulate the safeties so not having the glare help to obscure where he was looking hurt his confidence among other reasons, IMO.

Comments

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 951
    65 and sunny in Palo Alto Saturday. Lay the points 😎
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

This makes more sense than the plotline that he had all of his ribs removed just before kickoff.

Youre right, Penix is totally fine, wasnt grimacing the entire second half of the Oregon game, and is 100% healthy.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

This makes more sense than the plotline that he had all of his ribs removed just before kickoff.

Youre right, Penix is totally fine, wasnt grimacing the entire second half of the Oregon game, and is 100% healthy.

Never said he was totally fine. I’m sure he’s hurting like 95% of everyone else who plays a significant amount of time.

But the calls for Morris to play based on what we know — which is Jack shit — isn’t just stupid.

It’s retarded.
    You're right, Morris starting would be retarded

Give Durfee his jersey and run the Wild Dakota package
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,049 Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Never said he was totally fine. I’m sure he’s hurting like 95% of everyone else who plays a significant amount of time.

But the calls for Morris to play based on what we know — which is Jack shit — isn’t just stupid.

It’s retarded.
    He can be hurt and still be our best option. Starting morris is dumb.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,543 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wettest Stadium In The West°
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

1. Always wonderful when you're a team from the rainiest location in the nation and you're playing a team from the driest and you look like you can't play in it and they look completely unaffected.

2. Probably overthinking, but if you're DeBoer does the Washington weather give you any worries. 2021 Oregon and ASU games would have been disasters for the UW offense. Last year the Beav was. Saturday wasn't great. How will the weather be for Utah and the Apple Cup?

NOT SO FAST MY BUDDY

https://www.currentresults.com/Weather-Extremes/US/wettest-cities.php

TheHB said:

take the needle, go throw TDs.

Some TDs instead of 0 would be nice
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

TheHB said:

Marilyn Manson was the first… * allegedly
    I thought it was Trent Reznor?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club

Wettest Stadium In The West°

This deserved many more upvotes than it received. I'm sorry the board let you down.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club

TheHB said:

Marilyn Manson was the first… * allegedly
    I thought it was Trent Reznor?
    Aren’t they the same guy?