Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chip Kelly: It’s a ‘travesty’ Washington State, Oregon State left out of expansion

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Funny, I just posted this gif not 30 seconds ago in another thread
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Now there are rumors of the Big 12 considering adding Gonzaga in order to get their hoops program.

If that happens and Cuog/Beav have no home, uhhhh
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably couldn't see it
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    What's a travesty is that UCLA pays that fat fuck what it does in exchange for a coach who is a mere shadow of what he once was.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

What's a travesty is that UCLA pays that fat fuck what it does in exchange for a coach who is a mere shadow of what he once was.

I do think it’s funny that his team has basically morphed into Iowa-lite this year. Chip finally said fuck it to trying to outscore teams after last year
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2023
    In other News, the NCAA will allow OS and WSU to keep the Conference together until the Summer of ‘26 if they choose. And if granted a hardship waiver, will still have Championship opportunity for whatever that is worth. But it would be worth a ton off of the field of course.

Two schools. One Cup.

Full of $$$.

Now this doesn’t consider the upcoming ruling on Nov 14th.

Being it’s in Whitman County, I like the 2 schools chances.

For they like to care of their own in Whitman.

And should it all break as it appears that it will, we’ll send ya a going away present.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

In other News, the NCAA will allow OS and WSU to keep the Conference together until the Summer of ‘26 if they choose.

They could also tell the NCAA to fuck off
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

In other News, the NCAA will allow OS and WSU to keep the Conference together until the Summer of ‘26 if they choose. And if granted a hardship waiver, will still have Championship opportunity for whatever that is worth. But it would be worth a ton off of the field of course.

Two schools. One Cup.

Full of $$$.

Now this doesn’t consider the upcoming ruling on Nov 14th.

Being it’s in Whitman County, I like the 2 schools chances.

For they like to care of their own in Whitman.

And should it all break as it appears that it will, we’ll send ya a going away present.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

In other News, the NCAA will allow OS and WSU to keep the Conference together until the Summer of ‘26 if they choose.

That would be silly.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

That would be silly.
    The NCAA has lost all true authority
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    But isn't the fact that those two teams will effectively be the conference allow them to boondoggle all kinds of conference money? A Beave I know dug into it and it tallies to quite a haul. Has that all been figured out? Did we? all unwittingly walk away from a shit-ton of $$?

The more I see this play out, the more I think everyone is playing checkers and nobody is playing chess.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

But isn't the fact that those two teams will effectively be the conference allow them to boondoggle all kinds of conference money? A Beave I know dug into it and it tallies to quite a haul. Has that all been figured out? Did we? all unwittingly walk away from a shit-ton of $$?

The more I see this play out, the more I think everyone is playing checkers and nobody is playing chess.

Not dialed in as usual.

Also *Beav

Get your reads down cane.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

The 10 schools wouldn't care enough to fight this if they thought that WSU wasn't FS.

Basically they're saying that WSU has no clue what they're talking about wrt the bylaws. Which they don't.