Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's QB1 next year?

124»

Comments

• Options
    CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheHB said:

CatGut said:

What's Jeff Lindquist up to these days?

Got his MBA at Northwestern's Kellog School of Bidness and is in the consulting world. Jeff was always going to be just fine.
    I think you're talking about a different Jeff Lindquist. In fairness, there is a Jeff Lindquist who got his MBA at Northwestern and is now in consulting.

It just isn't the same strapping young lad who took the field for the Dawgs and ripped off a cool 10/30 for a buck sixty-two and a TD back in 2014.

[EDIT] The Jeff Lindquist you're thinking of, the one who appeared in 14 games and caught one pass for -2 yards in 2016, went to the Kellog School of Management and is now in consulting. Man, you were way off.
    Jeff Lindquist superiority guy.
    He’s my Taylor Swift. You could say I’m a Lindy. I won’t apologize for that.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    CatGut said:

TheHB said:

CatGut said:

Got his MBA at Northwestern's Kellog School of Bidness and is in the consulting world. Jeff was always going to be just fine.
    I think you're talking about a different Jeff Lindquist. In fairness, there is a Jeff Lindquist who got his MBA at Northwestern and is now in consulting.

It just isn't the same strapping young lad who took the field for the Dawgs and ripped off a cool 10/30 for a buck sixty-two and a TD back in 2014.

[EDIT] The Jeff Lindquist you're thinking of, the one who appeared in 14 games and caught one pass for -2 yards in 2016, went to the Kellog School of Management and is now in consulting. Man, you were way off.
    Every bored has one
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    CatGut said:

TheHB said:

CatGut said:

Who the fuck are you
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Derek you're kinda struggling today

Be a better poaster

Don't want you turning into Grinolds, pal

Obviously Ewers thing is 99% joke

Though stranger things have happened
    EXACTLY!! A mind flayer impaled him in the mall in STRANGER THINGS. He ded.
  • Options
    CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

CatGut said:

TheHB said:

CatGut said:

Who the fuck are you
    Nobody, obviously. If I was somebody, I’d be spending my time more wisely.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Kyle McCord or Drew Allar

Nevermind both of these dudes are ass
    It’s nice to see what I think is good D but not sure if trade it for the #1 O in the cuntry
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    On the question of QB1 next year, I wonder if we'll see Austin Mack at all this season

Given ASU this week and Stanford next week, these are probably the best opportunities to see him play until cuog
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This won't happen but Maalik Murphy from Texas. Tiger King will go pro and he isn't starting over Manning.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On the question of QB1 next year, I wonder if we'll see Austin Mack at all this season

Given ASU this week and Stanford next week, these are probably the best opportunities to see him play until cuog

Boy did this not age well!
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PGOS's mancrush on DMO never ceases to amuse. 0.0% chance he's the guy.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
    Too bad Oregon got the greatest QB ever seen. Eye ball test winner!!!!

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

PGOS's mancrush on DMO never ceases to amuse. 0.0% chance he's the guy.

The reactions here are hilarious