Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm not a doctor

2»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,357 Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s gonna quit before the season ends
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

We don’t need McMillan until the gauntlet in like 3 weeks. Just makes sure he’s good to go then.

This. Ute and Beav will be challenges. I can see them playing the game like how Arizona tried to slow us down and force us into underneath routes

He can come back next year and be a first round selection. As stupid as it sounds NIL money is no fucking joke

He's a junior, so he doesn't need to redshirt if he wants to come back next year. 2023 will be special, and I'm sure he wants to come back ASAP to win something meaningful this year
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    HuskyJW said:

No he's not.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,842 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

RTD said:

He can come back next year and be a first round selection. As stupid as it sounds NIL money is no fucking joke

He wouldn’t consider w/out a stud QB.
    You think Deboer won’t reload?

One can only hope. You’d think kids were smart and the portal bag will be big but until it is it isn’t.
    Kim Grinolds says we’ll be just fine with Dylan Morris. I don’t know why you doubt him.
    And the turd with the face painted avi.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2023

Stud RB stud line stud receivers in Polk, McMillen, Bernard. These guys used to leave but with NIL, you can actually make more money to stay in school. Who wouldn’t want to come put up insane numbers?
    Heaner did it at FSU, Penix at UW for two years. Who’s next
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    He would be insane not to play this year when he’s ready.

Heisman qb and playing for a natty?

I’m okay keeping him on the shelf until Oregon st. Utah or the ccg.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,842 Swaye's Wigwam

Stud RB stud line stud receivers in Polk, McMillen, Bernard. These guys used to leave but with NIL, you can actually make more money to stay in school. Who wouldn’t want to come put up insane numbers?
    Heaner did it at FSU, Penix at UW for two years. Who’s next
    I want to share your doog but skeptical until a pattern of positive occurs. One year of keeping the studs and transferring in a handful.

They’ll have some holes to fill after this year so if they can bring out a competitive sqwad next yr I’ll be sold.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Business decision