Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together set for Nov 10th

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Way to fuck off your South end audience once again! #piercethurstonlewiscountystrong
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Too close for comfort
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Too close for comfort

You better fucking go fudgie! Rep LW
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Way to fuck off your South end audience once again! #piercethurstonlewiscountystrong

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1868859#Comment_1868859

We comin
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

El_K said:

Code word to get in is “Is this the circle jerk?”

For the record, @El_K actually said this as he approached the HcH table in 2021
    Totally remember that. I can’t remember who said it would be a circle jerk when the get together was first announced.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I’m sad I won’t get to see @89ute again. :/

But for those of you in the area, @RuffaloSoldier and I cordially invite you to the second HCH Rocky Mountain Region Chapter get together the same day/time so you won’t feel left out.

We’ll be meeting at the Pizza Hut in Colorado Springs…the one across from the King Soopers NOT the one across from the Walmart Super Center.

We’ll get several pitchers of Pepsi and some stuffed crust Meat Lovers’ pizza for the table. The assistant night manager assured me that they can probably get the TV work so we can watch highlights of the previous night’s Kraken-Avs game.

Hope to see all you Mile High DWAGS there!

Is it wrong that I still enjoy Pizza Hut?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

I’m sad I won’t get to see @89ute again. :/

But for those of you in the area, @RuffaloSoldier and I cordially invite you to the second HCH Rocky Mountain Region Chapter get together the same day/time so you won’t feel left out.

We’ll be meeting at the Pizza Hut in Colorado Springs…the one across from the King Soopers NOT the one across from the Walmart Super Center.

We’ll get several pitchers of Pepsi and some stuffed crust Meat Lovers’ pizza for the table. The assistant night manager assured me that they can probably get the TV work so we can watch highlights of the previous night’s Kraken-Avs game.

Hope to see all you Mile High DWAGS there!

Is it wrong that I still enjoy Pizza Hut?

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve been sitting on some potentially great news and my legal team said it’s ok to share a little.

I previously mentioned my legal issues with TSA (fuck you feds!) and the airlines. My team thinks a settlement is possible where I’ll only have to pay the equivalent cost of 1 1/2 seats instead of the 2 (possibly even 3 seats) the airlines were demanding.

If this shakes out, I might be able to attend the circle jerk gang bang in Totem Lake. That’s also pending a restraining order from a nearby all you can eat restaurant. Don’t call it all you can eat and expect me not to do just that.

It's supposed to be all you can eat, not all you can stuff into your three extra stomachs and save for later.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I’ve been sitting on some potentially great news and my legal team said it’s ok to share a little.

I previously mentioned my legal issues with TSA (fuck you feds!) and the airlines. My team thinks a settlement is possible where I’ll only have to pay the equivalent cost of 1 1/2 seats instead of the 2 (possibly even 3 seats) the airlines were demanding.

If this shakes out, I might be able to attend the circle jerk gang bang in Totem Lake. That’s also pending a restraining order from a nearby all you can eat restaurant. Don’t call it all you can eat and expect me not to do just that.

It's supposed to be all you can eat, not all you can stuff into your three extra stomachs and save for later.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh God that's right. We have to endure 2% fans one more time. Guarantee a bunch of them will be wearing generic "Pac 12" hats. Ftg.

Thank you SC/Colorado for saving us from this bullshit going forward.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There’s a Maltby/Franny joke in here somewhere but it’s a Marine Corps B-Day ball at the Whidbey Island Moose Knuckle Lodge, Vet day color guard (hung over), an old man nap and probably a UW/Ute 7:30 k/o on PeaCOCK. SFMFrs!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Booked my flight! So excited going to go cruise lake Washington blvd and hit up dynamite and bang some sluts and swing by Redmond town center.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,128
    I live disturbingly close to this particular Romio’s.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Pour out a lil liquor for pup
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,128

MelloDawg said:

Living under the 132nd st overpass is accommodating for my commute.