Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

cuog

2»

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,953 Founders Club

There’s a narrative that WSU and OSU should dominate the mountain west. That might be true for a few years if they keep some current players, but in the long run Corvallis and especially Pullman are still not great destinations. Boise, Fresno, Honolulu, San Diego are all better destinations.

Corvallis > Fresno

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club

Fresno is a gigantic shithole. Would rather live in Tijuana, seriously. You fuckers have no idea. Pullman and Corvallis are Hawaii in comparison.

chuck said:

Fresno is a gigantic shithole. Would rather live in Tijuana, seriously. You fuckers have no idea. Pullman and Corvallis are Hawaii in comparison.

Agree. Bakersfield and Fresno are two of the shittiest towns I've ever seen. Even central and eastern Washington dump towns are like desert paradises by comparison
    I now have a strong desire to visit Fresno to see how bad it is with my own eyes.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Agree. Bakersfield and Fresno are two of the shittiest towns I've ever seen. Even central and eastern Washington dump towns are like desert paradises by comparison
    Bakersfield has redeeming qualities. Fresno has none. They aren't in the same category.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club

chuck said:

Bakersfield has redeeming qualities. Fresno has none. They aren't in the same category.
    How do they compare to Barstow?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I had relatives there and had to visit frequently as a kid. Eventually my brother and I got old enough to protest loud enough and stopped being forced to go there. Man that place sucked. There were no redeeming qualities that I can remember but it's been many years.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

I’d like to say that I didn’t see something like this cumming. But I can’t with any real honesty.

Pull up a stool and let’s fill our cup and listen to what is Coug ‘23 Football.

Not that Wiscy is actually good. But we caught them early with a new system and doing a roadie like they’ve never done before.

Had OS at home and absolutely executed with some pretty miraculous catches and survived despite playing 3 quarters of Football.

Head down to the Heat in Pasadena and the Defense does everything a defense could do to get a win.

Bitch is that the offense didn’t show up.

And then today, a talented Arizona team that has been through two Hells and Hand baskets against UW and SC, says who cares, we came to Ball.

And Ball they did. They are the team that should have been worn out.

But they weren’t. The Fish has it goin on Tucson.

Cougs are a 6-6 team.
    That is a GOOD Arizona team

Wouldn't be surprised if they win out given their schedule
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    Y'all are talking about Fresno, but the Cuog will be visiting picturesque Missoula and Sacramento.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    This is like arguing over Moses Lake and Yakima.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

Y'all are talking about Fresno, but the Cuog will be visiting picturesque Missoula and Sacramento.

I kind of like Missoula