Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It is Done

2»

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

That goes right along with the idea of how important development is to Pete ... the failure to him in recruiting is when the guys they recruit don't pan out or leave the program early.

If you think about it, 20 per class over a 5 year period is 100 recruits ... assuming that you have 3 early entrants per year that gets you to 85 fairly consistently.

I expect that there will be a few classes that get more in the 20-22 range at some point for one reason or another ... but 25 will be an indication that something likely went very wrong.
    Nitpicking but that's not how you math. Players can't declare for the draft until after 3 years obviously, so the youngest 3 classes would all be 20 deep. Leaves 25 left to split over 2 years... which funny enough is how UW has looked the last couple of years (but that was mainly due to coaching change attrition, not early entrants).
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

That goes right along with the idea of how important development is to Pete ... the failure to him in recruiting is when the guys they recruit don't pan out or leave the program early.

If you think about it, 20 per class over a 5 year period is 100 recruits ... assuming that you have 3 early entrants per year that gets you to 85 fairly consistently.

I expect that there will be a few classes that get more in the 20-22 range at some point for one reason or another ... but 25 will be an indication that something likely went very wrong.
    Nitpicking but that's not how you math. Players can't declare for the draft until after 3 years obviously, so the youngest 3 classes would all be 20 deep. Leaves 25 left to split over 2 years... which funny enough is how UW has looked the last couple of years (but that was mainly due to coaching change attrition, not early entrants).
    Besides the fact that you're initial starting point is slightly skewed, you are also missing that included in the net 3 leaving the program on average per year also can include attrition from either medical retirements or just flat out leaving the program.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

Besides the fact that you're initial starting point is slightly skewed, you are also missing that included in the net 3 leaving the program on average per year also can include attrition from either medical retirements or just flat out leaving the program.
    Then just say "attrition" in your post and not specifically "early entrants."
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So, is this our? best class since 2001?

Off the top of my head, yes. And last years class was #2. We are starting to stack classes which is crucial. It's wonderful.
    I not understand recruits on the top of head. I see the mother fucking Oregon Ducks pulled in the young mens with the Willie Tugger but no so very good compared to the Peterman Christoph. The numbers on the sites that follow the young mens are smaller for Ducks young mens than for Huskies young mens. I congratulatum your best program for the bigger numbers. The Willie Tugger is no Bobbie Bill Thornton. I thinks the Willie Tugger is bads for the Duck football. I hopes his giant black penis is infected by the scourge of my village and dies of the full blown fire.

That is all.
    bump <3
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Off the top of my head, yes. And last years class was #2. We are starting to stack classes which is crucial. It's wonderful.
    I not understand recruits on the top of head. I see the mother fucking Oregon Ducks pulled in the young mens with the Willie Tugger but no so very good compared to the Peterman Christoph. The numbers on the sites that follow the young mens are smaller for Ducks young mens than for Huskies young mens. I congratulatum your best program for the bigger numbers. The Willie Tugger is no Bobbie Bill Thornton. I thinks the Willie Tugger is bads for the Duck football. I hopes his giant black penis is infected by the scourge of my village and dies of the full blown fire.

That is all.
    BUMP
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

Then just say "attrition" in your post and not specifically "early entrants."
    There’s different types of attrition
  • Options
    DuckinTurkeyDuckinTurkey Member Posts: 38
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is all.
    BUMP
    Hello, I forgot abouts this poast. I have huge shame reading it. My English was worse than than smell of alaturka after my sister leaves shit after 6 courses of lentil and goat stew on Eid al-Fitr.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That is all.
    BUMP
    Hello, I forgot abouts this poast. I have huge shame reading it. My English was worse than than smell of alaturka after my sister leaves shit after 6 courses of lentil and goat stew on Eid al-Fitr.

Wow. I’m an idiot.

I finally realized your username is a play on turducken. Well done.

• Options
    DuckinTurkeyDuckinTurkey Member Posts: 38
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is all.
    BUMP

Wow. I’m an idiot.

I finally realized your username is a play on turducken. Well done.

So maybe I'm not so bad for Turkish man? You make many Turkish men happy, I believes.