Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey PGOS you POS...

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PGOS, how are you spending your time?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2014

I agree that this is a bush league move by PL_SS.

Is there bush league here Derek? Dont cross the red line you and obama laid down and there wouldnt be a problem. If your wife had cancer Derek and cuntslice shit on her tumor would you call it bush league if you did what I did? Stick by your shit with at least half a sack. I commended you for enforcing what one rule exists here and you backpedal. Coward dude
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Meds not dialed in. Optimal poasting by PL_SS in this thread
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I agree that this is a bush league move by PL_SS.

Is there bush league here Derek? Dont cross the red line you and obama laid down and there wouldnt be a problem. If your wife had cancer Derek and cuntslice shit on her tumor would you call it bush league if you did what I did? Stick by your shit with at least half a sack. I commended you for enforcing what one rule exists here and you backpedal. Coward dude
    I just shake my head.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I want to make a really mean comment but I'm not going to. I'm just going to walk away.

Hee hee purple. That originality is what got cuntslice parked
    Nega, please.

Nobody likes you. Dawgman doesn't like you. HardcoreHusky doesn't like you. Even Franny told me she doesn't like you during a late night cuddle sesh.

You're our jester. You dance and we laugh. But we're laughing at you, not with you.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PLSS popping off after his daddy swooped in and saved his ass (again) is soooo TUFF.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hardy fucking har
  • Options
    Founders Club

smokin, drinkin, fuckin, trollin the net

same as it ever was
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

smokin, drinkin, fuckin BRB,JO , trollinpressing the net

same as it ever was
    FTFY & QFT
  • Options
    Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited September 2014

I want to make a really mean comment but I'm not going to. I'm just going to walk away.

parked
    ? Isn't that word out of bounds puppy?

When I come across people with a handicap and I go out of my way to assist them, over 81% say no thank you because they take pride in fighting their own battle.

I genuinely like you as a poster and would never make fun of someone in your situation because when I was in grade school I went out of my way to help a kid my age because kids went out of their way to make him feel like an outsider.

However, as a person that can dish it with the best of them and I have read you say some really mean chit here. Maybe I am out of line GMO but DJ has your back more than you do his. If you are going to start wars be a man and fight your own battles. Personally I feel bad for Derek because he has guilt and maybe just maybe you could have his back and not poke the bear.

Pussy move on your part IMO, be a man and let Derek of the hook or fight your own battles.

• Options
    Founders Club

parked
    ? Isn't that word out of bounds puppy?

When I come across people with a handicap and I go out of my way to assist them, over 81% say no thank you because they take pride in fighting their own battle.

I genuinely like you as a poster and would never make fun of someone in your situation because when I was in grade school I went out of my way to help a kid my age because kids went out of their way to make him feel like an outsider.

However, as a person that can dish it with the best of them and I have read you say some really mean chit here. Maybe I am out of line GMO but DJ has your back more than you do his. If you are going to start wars be a man and fight your own battles. Personally I feel bad for Derek because he has guilt and maybe just maybe you could have his back and not poke the bear.

Pussy move on your part IMO, be a man and let Derek of the hook or fight your own battles.

White guilt or blick guilt?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I find it interesting, or not, that no matter how many comments this thread has, it doesn't move up to the top of the bored.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

I find it interesting, or not, that no matter how many comments this thread has, it doesn't move up to the top of the bored.

Yeah, ¿da fuq? dat.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Steel2 good at everything