Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan State recruiting about to level up

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

Stev

e Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what hard work in the weight room and anabolic steroids can do.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.
    trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.

Somebody is Triggered
    Football was invented in 1994 following a 19 to 5 run by UW

It was 5 to 4 Oregon and then the duckade

3 to 3 since. 61 to 48 overall UW

Never has so much been made of so little as the legendary duckade

No natty
    Duckade = 12 in a row = 12-0

No Emtman = No 1/2 Natty.

Fuck the Helms Bakery Natty of 1960.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Stev

e Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Somebody is Triggered

No natty

Meltdown
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

so fucking weak and lame lol

7 lines of Bill babbling like a spoon fed Joe Biden.
    . Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    I remember your hot take on UW hiring Mark Helfrich as OC when Jimmy Lake was HC. Chip Kelly spoke highly of Helfrich, blah, blah, blah.

Do you?
    Yep. He would have been a welcome addition as an OC. The Bears miss him. Herbert went backwards when he left. My opinion hasn't changed Trolley.
    I’m a boor and a quook. This is the worst take I’ve seen since that other guy didn’t know how straws work.
    We hired Jon Donovan. Helfrich would have been a better choice. That simple. I expected you would have grasped this?
    Liar or moron, Kunt?

Donovan was already hired when you posted that drivel about Helfrich. Of all the possible OC candidates in the country, you were selling Helfrich as “The Answer” to the mistake of hiring Donovan.

It wasn’t a choice between Donovan and Helfrich for the job. You were suggesting dumping Donovan and bringing in Helfrich to replace him.

That simple. I expected you would tell the truth instead of being a liar 🤥.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Stev

trublue said:

Somebody is Triggered

No natty

Spoken like a salty cunt. cannon fodder
  • Options
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    I remember your hot take on UW hiring Mark Helfrich as OC when Jimmy Lake was HC. Chip Kelly spoke highly of Helfrich, blah, blah, blah.

Do you?
    Yep. He would have been a welcome addition as an OC. The Bears miss him. Herbert went backwards when he left. My opinion hasn't changed Trolley.
    I’m a boor and a quook. This is the worst take I’ve seen since that other guy didn’t know how straws work.
    We hired Jon Donovan. Helfrich would have been a better choice. That simple. I expected you would have grasped this?
    Liar or moron, Kunt?

Donovan was already hired when you posted that drivel about Helfrich. Of all the possible OC candidates in the country, you were selling Helfrich as “The Answer” to the mistake of hiring Donovan.

It wasn’t a choice between Donovan and Helfrich for the job. You were suggesting dumping Donovan and bringing in Helfrich to replace him.

That simple. I expected you would tell the truth instead of being a liar 🤥.
    You are an ignorant fuck, Of course I said it after Donovan was hired. I never denied it. Helfrich>Donovan. If that's your sick burn, congrats. NOC. Go ahead and debate it. NOC but you
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz
    “ When Emtman was a redshirt freshman, he was a lean, 6’4″ and 270 lbs.

According to SI.com’s Dan Raley, Emtman transformed into “a weight-lifting maniac” and “hulking monster” in the ensuing offseason.

When Emtman began hitting the weights, he tipped the scales at a muscular 300 lbs., per Raley.

Emtman’s college teammate, fullback Leif Johnson, told SI.com he marveled at his incredible transformation:

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”
    lol

So he gained 30 pounds

That's so rare in football! Players hardly ever bulk up!
    1991 is irrelevant to these fucktards but they're still crying about Emtman!?

*lulz*
    Aren't you fucking Huskie cocksuckers constantly citing 1991 as evidence of your greatness?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

According to SI.com’s Dan Raley, Emtman transformed into “a weight-lifting maniac” and “hulking monster” in the ensuing offseason.

When Emtman began hitting the weights, he tipped the scales at a muscular 300 lbs., per Raley.

Emtman’s college teammate, fullback Leif Johnson, told SI.com he marveled at his incredible transformation:

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”
    lol

So he gained 30 pounds

*lulz*
    Aren't you fucking Huskie cocksuckers constantly citing 1991 as evidence of your greatness?
    Was anyone alive in 1991?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at this two clock punching quooks exhibit ptsd over 1991 to this very day.

Case closed. End of discussion.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    haie said:

You were 5-years-old at the time.

Just the facts, little man
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

lol

So he gained 30 pounds

*lulz*
    Haie was around 5-years-old.

He is not under any obligation to read or post in the Duck Refuge.

Haie is in no position to state closed/end of discussion.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

haie said:

You were 5-years-old at the time.

Just the facts, little man
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

lol

So he gained 30 pounds

*lulz*
    Haie was around 5-years-old.

He is not under any obligation to read or post in the Duck Refuge.

Haie is in no position to state closed/end of discussion.

Haie was around 5-years old, suffering from FAS.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

lol

So he gained 30 pounds

You’re a very stupid person, Fire Marshall.

and why is that corpse fucker? Use your big words before the nurse ends daily internet time.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    Helfrich was OC for two years with the Bears. He never called the plays as OC at Chicago or Oregon.

Where’s he coaching now?
    NOC. Not the flex you think it is. Try lurking and maybe you'll learn something. Probably not.
    No, this turd is beyond hope. If he posted at the 900 a week pace 46aids did, he might be the worst poster.
  • Options

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    Helfrich was OC for two years with the Bears. He never called the plays as OC at Chicago or Oregon.

Where’s he coaching now?
    NOC. Not the flex you think it is. Try lurking and maybe you'll learn something. Probably not.
    No, this turd is beyond hope. If he posted at the 900 a week pace 46aids did, he might be the worst poster.
    Worst TURDS ever
  • Options
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Stev

trublue said:

Somebody is Triggered

No natty

post your 4th place 1972 intramural cross country ribbon (nw schools)
  • Options

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?

Where’s he coaching now?
    Actually Bill, if not for your Memes, you as low as they go. “Max Hunger”.

https://www.khon2.com/sports/konas-max-unger-returns-home-to-hawaii-after-10-year-nfl-career/