Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

TBF "in all likelihood" means he had some doubt and now he's hinting at having even more. PGOS, when do we? have to send our? children to do your bidding?
    When your high likelihood model fails, maybe look at the model.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Nothing to see here.

Spoon-feed me @UW_Doog_Bot
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing to see here.

They evacuated the Russian Navy from Sevastopol(on the Crimean peninsula) and moved it to the Russian mainland on the other side of the Black Sea.

It's kind of like when all the Russian appointed leaders fled Kherson...which then shortly thereafter fell.

It's not a 100% indicator but it certainly isn't a good sign if you are rooting for Russia or for a tie in the case of the tug.

It's also strategically basically surrendering the Western Black Sea that Russia was controlling for the whole of the war...but my territorial gains!

Allows the opening of Odessa for shipping again as well.

I could go on, it's a massive development and strategic surrender, but that's probably more than most in here will accept against the current narrative.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

TBF "in all likelihood" means he had some doubt and now he's hinting at having even more. PGOS, when do we? have to send our? children to do your bidding?
    Never. This isnt that hard to figure out
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Nothing to see here.

They evacuated the Russian Navy from Sevastopol(on the Crimean peninsula) and moved it to the Russian mainland on the other side of the Black Sea.

It's kind of like when all the Russian appointed leaders fled Kherson...which then shortly thereafter fell.

It's not a 100% indicator but it certainly isn't a good sign if you are rooting for Russia or for a tie in the case of the tug.

It's also strategically basically surrendering the Western Black Sea that Russia was controlling for the whole of the war...but my territorial gains!

Allows the opening of Odessa for shipping again as well.

I could go on, it's a massive development and strategic surrender, but that's probably more than most in here will accept against the current narrative.
    Thanks, @NRO_Dawg
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2023
    I saw this movie once or twice, it was called Pearl Harbor
    (True story but way before my time)

I saw another movie a couple times too.

The guy in the movie said the best way to avoid a punch is to... "When punch comes..Best no be there"

Sound like something an "intelligent" person could learn from these movies.

Just food for thought
    🤔
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

The guy in the movie said the best way to avoid a punch is to... "When punch comes..Best no be there"

Just food for thought
    🤔

They already sank multiple billions worth of naval equipment including the flagship but yeahh...food for thought the Russians are really playing 4D chess here.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Blueduck said:

Just food for thought
    🤔

They already sank multiple billions worth of naval equipment including the flagship but yeahh...food for thought the Russians are really playing 4D chess here.
    Wasn't my point, wasn't arguing with you...moving some assets around to avoid being a sitting duck with all your eggs in one basket isn't 4d chess. Its common sense. They moved 10 ships, not the whole fleet

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3770162-russia-transfers-part-of-black-sea-fleet-vessels-from-sevastopol-to-novorossiysk-isw.html

Edit, 14 ships reported (article above states "at least 10")

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/attack-on-russian-black-sea-fleet-headquarters-1696489798.html
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The level of American support for supplying arms to Ukraine has experienced a significant decline, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos survey released Thursday.

In the poll, just 41% of participants agreed with the idea of the U.S. continuing to furnish weaponry to Ukraine.

This is a substantial drop from the 65% of respondents who held this view in a survey conducted in June 2023.

Among Democrats, a majority expressed support for providing arms to Ukraine, although this figure has dipped from 81% to 52%. Conversely, within the Republican camp, backing for this policy has also waned, declining from 56% to 35%. Independent support plummeted from 57% to 44%.

The most recent poll indicates that support for providing financial aid to Ukraine is even lower than for sending arms. Only 37% of respondents agreed with the U.S. offering financial assistance. This support was divided among party lines, with 51% of Democrats, 26% of Republicans, and 41% of independents agreeing.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    Ukraine is against us. Zalinski is lining his pockets with billions of our tax dollars. Private jets. Multiple mansions in Europe. How does a gay dance video guy make billions?
    Laundered money back to demonrats. Rinos
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

Just food for thought
    🤔

Wasn't my point, wasn't arguing with you...moving some assets around to avoid being a sitting duck with all your eggs in one basket isn't 4d chess. Its common sense. They moved 10 ships, not the whole fleet

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3770162-russia-transfers-part-of-black-sea-fleet-vessels-from-sevastopol-to-novorossiysk-isw.html

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/attack-on-russian-black-sea-fleet-headquarters-1696489798.html
    14 plus how many have been sunk and/or irreparably damaged at this point? Spin it however you want. The Russians don't have either air or naval security of Crimea anymore.

I suppose Kherson was a "move to avoid being sitting ducks". Common sense strategic move.
  • Options

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

Just food for thought
    🤔

14 plus how many have been sunk and/or irreparably damaged at this point? Spin it however you want. The Russians don't have either air or naval security of Crimea anymore.

I suppose Kherson was a "move to avoid being sitting ducks". Common sense strategic move.
    Im not spinning anything, now you're spinning what I said..Im just careful not to assume anything at this point.
    Obviously you took offense to my poast. I was simply pointing out that the move may not have been a full retreat as you implied/ guessed. Even the article states Putin is keeping a presence at the port
    But I haven't seen the privileged intel you have obviously.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden not only took his eye off the ball he funded an attack on an ally. New avatar for the war folks. I'm in for this one

• Options
    Founders Club

Biden not only took his eye off the ball he funded an attack on an ally. New avatar for the war folks. I'm in for this one

let's hear the twitter alt rights take on the Isreal situation
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let's hear the Nazis in Ukraine take
  • Options
    Founders Club

swing and a miss
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

swing and a miss
    The silence speaks volumes
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The happy funders of Ukraine want the Jews to be wiped out. Just what I’m hearing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

swing and a miss
    you responded with nothing first.

lets hear it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

swing and a miss
    you responded with nothing first.

lets hear it
    Hear what? I'm not alt right

You're a Nazi sympathizer

Allegedly