Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW -3.5

1235»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

It's not going to the wire, we had inferior talent and a big dick QB last tim in husky stadium('19) and had a good lead and choked in the 4th quarter with a bad defense. We now have a way better offense and a way better defense, Oregon doesn't have Herbert and a NFL O Line this time. 45 - 31 rather easily

Herbert wasn’t an nfl quality qb until he got to the nfl. Way better defense??? Two score game?? I don’t see it but I’d be ok with it.

You must be drinking that really good purple stuff.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

dannarc said:

It's not going to the wire, we had inferior talent and a big dick QB last tim in husky stadium('19) and had a good lead and choked in the 4th quarter with a bad defense. We now have a way better offense and a way better defense, Oregon doesn't have Herbert and a NFL O Line this time. 45 - 31 rather easily

Herbert wasn’t an nfl quality qb until he got to the nfl. Way better defense??? Two score game?? I don’t see it but I’d be ok with it.

Why are we talking about 2019?

Also, Oregon has another NFL oline.

This game comes down to whether Oregon can pressure Penix and redzone offense.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,821
    Baseman said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

Might as well not even play the game.
    Jesus Christ did you read your own fans when this same UW roster was barely top 25 heading into Eugene last year?

Butthurt quook is butthurt.
    So you’re saying we might as well not even play the game?
    Forfeit the game when you're in first place, have your AD wish us good luck the rest of the way, then pop-off
    I came on here earlier that year and said I had a connection inside UO and Oregon was going to say they had covid to get out of that game if they were in position to win the league. Got a few doogs to go ape shit…. And then you guys went ahead and actually did it.

Great memories.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

I didn’t start it so fuck off.

bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

I wasn’t saying it to you and just added to what you had to say.
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

Oh, well still.

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

Oh, well still.
    I can fuck off.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,826

Baseman said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

Might as well not even play the game.
    Jesus Christ did you read your own fans when this same UW roster was barely top 25 heading into Eugene last year?

Butthurt quook is butthurt.
    So you’re saying we might as well not even play the game?
    Forfeit the game when you're in first place, have your AD wish us good luck the rest of the way, then pop-off
    I came on here earlier that year and said I had a connection inside UO and Oregon was going to say they had covid to get out of that game if they were in position to win the league. Got a few doogs to go ape shit…. And then you guys went ahead and actually did it.

Great memories.
    If our AD had any balls, she would have cancelled the Pac 12 championship game 3 hours before kickoff rather than root Oregon on to rep the North.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,858 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was in a great mood, too.
    edited October 2023

bisonduck said:

flatus said:

UW would win at home, on a neutral field, or in Autzen

$500 on the DAWGS

Quooks in shambles
    I think it's very very very close and will play out similar to last year. I'm also very curious though why Oregon fans would specifically think Oregon is going to win?
    Oregon needs to get interior pressure. That’s the path in my mind.
    Push up the middle without heat from the edge?

Dangerous strategy right there.
    Oregon has 5/12 top graded IDL in the PAC. I am not saying without edge pressure. I just see a potential advantage here.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,413 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

I'm on here to avoid doogs why I am reading Duck version of doog shit?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

bisonduck said:

dannarc said:

I'm on here to avoid doogs why I am reading Duck version of doog shit?
    It's hard. To avoid.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    The Quooks are gonna hate Durfee!!!!