Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will you be in Husky stadium on Oct 14th

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,097
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No (Youth soccer game)
    All the way from the dirty dirty, in this economy? I’m middle class for southern standards. That’s equal to pour everywhere else.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    No (Youth soccer game)

Primo Uber day for me.

I'll make more money on the 14th than I do in a month.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    Yes, I'm unabashedly jacked to the tits

Leaving the wife in Dallas with the kids, abandoning my duties as a U-7 coach, and skipping church volunteering Sunday because I have my priorities in order.

I’ll be roaming the streets between the residence inn on 45th and Huskie stadium Friday night to Sunday morning with my two non-halfbrain brothers.

@LoneStarDawg , Hardcore Husky is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    My volunteer work involves kydex and radios so it’s also not for your average sermon seeker
    I don't understand what is happening, but that's kinda par for me and Texas.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,145
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

My cat has a footy match bruv innit

Did you name your cat after a Ted Lasso character?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,417
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No (Youth soccer game)
    doogville said:

If you’re not at Husky stadium for this game, not sure why you even follow college football.

I suspect they don’t even bleed purple
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No (Youth soccer game)

Get your priorities in check. Little Atomic is skipping the championship round of his baseball tournament and we are flying in. Hopefully it does not disappoint.

Respek.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    No (Youth soccer game)

Leaving the wife in Dallas with the kids, abandoning my duties as a U-7 coach, and skipping church volunteering Sunday because I have my priorities in order.

I’ll be roaming the streets between the residence inn on 45th and Huskie stadium Friday night to Sunday morning with my two non-halfbrain brothers.

@LoneStarDawg , Hardcore Husky is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    My volunteer work involves kydex and radios so it’s also not for your average sermon seeker
    Kydex is used to make holsters.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I’ll be tuned into the Tennessee-Texas A&M game. I hear it’s gonna be a barn burner.

@SECDAWG

Agree. Cocks rather easily.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No (Youth soccer game)
    Not yoot soccer, it's at least American football. It'll save me angst of watching on pins and needles by myself. Instead, i can get a score check and save myself the depression when the script kicks in. 2003-2015, im still recovering
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,245
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes, I'm unabashedly jacked to the tits

Kydex is used to make holsters.
    I know. But I still don’t understand what’s happening.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No (Youth soccer game)

nope, in jail. Parole hearing means I could be out by apple cup. don’t ask how I got a phone in here to post this.

Huh?