Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW -3.5

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,826
    SFGbob said:

LawDawg1 said:

Could you imagine the butthurt if UW pulls out another 3 point victory? Duck fans will go insane if last year is any indication.

I'm assuming the home field is the 3 point margin with the greatest setting adding the 0.5.

Duck fan here. Didn't go insane after last year's loss. Won't go insane if they lose this year.
    I only care what the ducks at Our Beloved Ducks say. If you could bottle up a buttchugged snowball, that’s what it would be. Prove me wrong.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,686 Standard Supporter
    Sagarin has the game basically dead even -

His last column, recent, has the ducks by 1
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,202
    SFGbob said:

LawDawg1 said:

Could you imagine the butthurt if UW pulls out another 3 point victory? Duck fans will go insane if last year is any indication.

I'm assuming the home field is the 3 point margin with the greatest setting adding the 0.5.

Duck fan here. Didn't go insane after last year's loss. Won't go insane if they lose this year.
    Agreed. You can't go insane if you are already there.

hth
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,858 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

vadawg said:

What’s the over/ under? Gotta be 76, 78.

It’s a good possibility there’s going to be rain. Bet the under.
    Bomb cyclone? Atmospheric river?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

My money is on a crisp fall day. A perfect day for a boat gate with picturesque views of Rainer with a slight breeze off montlake that may call for a blanket over the knees. Oh and Jell-O shots with a pull of fireball ball.

Fireball ball sucks
    No form of alcohol makes be judge a person more than Fireball. Not even White Claw or vodka and soda.
    What, no comments on Zima?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,766 Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

My money is on a crisp fall day. A perfect day for a boat gate with picturesque views of Rainer with a slight breeze off montlake that may call for a blanket over the knees. Oh and Jell-O shots with a pull of fireball ball.

Fireball ball sucks
    No form of alcohol makes be judge a person more than Fireball. Not even White Claw or vodka and soda.
    fireball is for your frosh and soph year of college to get your reads down
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,260 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Fireball ball sucks
    What, no comments on Zima?
    I said White Claw. Same difference.

jecornel said:

Fireball ball sucks
    I got my reads down with Jack Daniels. It was hard. It was a process.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,766 Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Fireball ball sucks
    Jack Daniels fucked 17 y/o PGOS up
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    It’s all good to fend off the rain.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LawDawg1 said:

I don’t know you much gay Bob but I feel you’re more of a tug fan than a duck fan.
    Guilty as charged, care much more about politics than I do college football. This is what happens to your brain when you care too much about college football.

It makes you stupid.
    This guys a dumb fuck. I’ve told him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,252 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Fireball ball sucks
    Drank Jim Beam at our end of 6th grade sleep over. You sound old

jecornel said:

Fireball ball sucks
    Drank Jim Beam at our end of 6th grade sleep over. You sound old
    Different era.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    I personally don’t drink fireball but I see quite often being drank in E-1. Seems to be a fan favorite over the years. Purple and gold Jell-O shots were always a crowd pleaser.