Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club

Comments

• flatusflatus Member Posts: 962

Is this guy still making videos? Are any of his old ones still up? I need a laugh
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,796
    This might be the longest 2 weeks ever
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    jecornel said:

Duck fans already have blood coming out of their eyes and ears they want this win so bad. If Bo Nix blows this game some fans may even off themselves. You can feel the seething anger within duck fans already. I’m sure a few people have already put holes in walls thinking about losing this game.

Penix and co felt the game big game energy in Eugene last year. This is their kind of game. Penix is ready to throw daggers on the field and into the hearts of raging duck fans. Don’t be surprised to see duck fans starting fights in E-1 before the game.

I’m sensing projection here.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    dannarc said:

It's going to be an ol timey game, I was at the '00 Miami game and it was electric. I will be making a return visit to Husky Stadium with 5 of my pods. It's been awhile and I'm going to have to pace myself and save some volume for the 4th qtr. Big games are on the Defense, Penix will stand and deliver and score points, the stadium needs to bring the juice. If Nix is sacked early in the game it might turn into 1990 USC(I was there also). The potential for a husky stadium rager is possible. The ingredients are there. T&P's to my vocal cords..

uw played D in 1990.

So unlikely.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    edited October 2023
    Sources said:

I have a feeling with this guy that would be a hotdog in a hallway.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

jecornel said:

Duck fans already have blood coming out of their eyes and ears they want this win so bad. If Bo Nix blows this game some fans may even off themselves. You can feel the seething anger within duck fans already. I’m sure a few people have already put holes in walls thinking about losing this game.

Penix and co felt the game big game energy in Eugene last year. This is their kind of game. Penix is ready to throw daggers on the field and into the hearts of raging duck fans. Don’t be surprised to see duck fans starting fights in E-1 before the game.

I’m sensing projection here.
    Nope. That is straight truth.

Was similar in 2019. Beat the huskies the year before only to watch them win the conference anyways. Firehose rage puking all over quitter Pete (which he deserved).

This is even worse.

Straight fucking 28 Days Later behavior from you fucking losers this year.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    It’s possible.

jecornel said:

Will penix do everything he can to win the game