Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lol. Ahmed is elite

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited September 2023 in NFL Talk
Achmed still hanging on and taking reverse handoffs and running out of bounds for a handsome living.

Still, I have to give him and @backthepack some respeck for stretching out his career. Tonight against the Pats shows exactly what he's good at. Get him into space and he can do some damage. Between the tackles? May as well hand it to @RaceBannon , who will get the tough yards the Terrorist is afraid to go for.

@backthepack

#fudgieisvindicated

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2023
    Myles Bryant is making over $2 million a year. If he was a full bodied individual and not a midget he’d be a pro bowler.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    They’ll both get an NFL pension. Good on them
  • Options

Achmed still hanging on and taking reverse handoffs and running out of bounds for a handsome living.

Still, I have to give him and @backthepack some respeck for stretching out his career. Tonight against the Pats shows exactly what he's good at. Get him into space and he can do some damage. Between the tackles? May as well hand it to @RaceBannon , who will get the tough yards the Terrorist is afraid to go for.

@backthepack

#fudgieisvindicated

I take it back. The Dolphins re-wrote the NFL record book for offensive output in one game. RBs, receivers ... fuck everybody was in on the action. Except one guy: you guessed it, the Terrorist.

@backthepack

@DerekJohnson

FUDGIEEEEEEE.gif
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@backthepack

#fudgieisvindicated

I take it back. The Dolphins re-wrote the NFL record book for offensive output in one game. RBs, receivers ... fuck everybody was in on the action. Except one guy: you guessed it, the Terrorist.

@backthepack

@DerekJohnson

FUDGIEEEEEEE.gif
    Why am I being tagged here?
  • Options

@backthepack

#fudgieisvindicated

@backthepack

@DerekJohnson

FUDGIEEEEEEE.gif
    Why am I being tagged here?
    Fudgie.gif
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@backthepack

#fudgieisvindicated

@backthepack

@DerekJohnson

FUDGIEEEEEEE.gif
    He was hurt 🤡