Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    Coug and beav in Big 12 but no media revenue and never appear on TV
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    I am sure they are "having conversations"
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    Portal predators beware!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

They both truly fit the Big 12 mold, and I mean that sincerely.

Coogs for sure. Don't see it was much with OSU. But I suppose that's where Iowa State is, so there's room.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Coogs for sure. Don't see it was much with OSU. But I suppose that's where Iowa State is, so there's room.

Agriculture school. I can totally see an Oklahoma State vs. Oregon State game on TBS on a Friday night in Corvallis...
    Oil Money >>>>>>>>>> Guac-like Money

ATBS, poont taken.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd be disappointed. I like the Mtn West better than Big 12, and was curious whether the league could improve their profile and gain on shit leagues like the big 12 and acc by adding a couple of better schools. Plus I dgaf about the welfare of WSU and OSU so I'm all for letting them drown if it didn't play out like I hoped
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Both schools should be in the big 12.

I hate the cuogs more than anyone here and even I can acknowledge that if you have some of these other loser schools like Arizona in that have never had anything resembling a football culture, you should throw the poor cuog a bone and get them in at a partial share or something.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I hate the cuogs more than anyone here and even I can acknowledge that if you have some of these other loser schools like Arizona in that have never had anything resembling a football culture, you should throw the poor cuog a bone and get them in at a partial share or something.

Will be interesting to see how Coug and Beav do playing in a conference where they don't benefit from no one getting up to play them and overlooking them each week. Utah too.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Will be interesting to see how Coug and Beav do playing in a conference where they don't benefit from no one getting up to play them and overlooking them each week. Utah too.
    Cuog has been solid for a decade now with multiple different coaches.

Theyd be fine in the Big 12
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

They will be. I was mostly joking. Not about Utah though.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

They will be. I was mostly joking. Not about Utah though.
    Boov may or may not be.

Smiff stays, they are fine