Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: We're just biding time until the Oregon Game

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club
Another day another win over Cal. Come hang out with us as we shoot the bull and talk Husky football. Also plenty of Evan Weaver hot talk!

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/hardcorehusky/episodes/Were-just-biding-time-until-the-Oregon-Game-e29nbir

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club

No pod announcement for the pods to ask questions of the pod pods?

Sorry pod
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club

Sorry pod
    I think I can find it on my heart to forgive you.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club

Sorry pod
    I think I can find it on my heart to forgive you.
    Just ordered this shirt on Amazon for you. As a token of mea culpa

And with that, you are forgiven!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Can we get an update on the race for the annual HCH Fake Tough Guy of the Year Award?

Ryan Day entered back into the race with a moving post game speech @notre dame which included picking on the elderly.

Dan Lanning's Coke Raged speech and comments to the media are great to to compliment scoring 81 vs Portland st.

Take your pick between many fake fights and comments between csu vs cu.

I think this is going to be an unprecedented race deep into the season.

Thanks for all you do. We're lucky you pod here at all.

During the show I thought about asking Joey for an update on this, but then I thought "too soon".

But I've got to think Joey has Dickert in his top 3 at the moment.
    It deserves a weekly segment with odds, intro music and the attention of listeners.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club

Can we get an update on the race for the annual HCH Fake Tough Guy of the Year Award?

Ryan Day entered back into the race with a moving post game speech @notre dame which included picking on the elderly.

Dan Lanning's Coke Raged speech and comments to the media are great to to compliment scoring 81 vs Portland st.

During the show I thought about asking Joey for an update on this, but then I thought "too soon".

It deserves a weekly segment with odds, intro music and the attention of listeners.
    I don't see a shitty little badge next to your avatar. Care to sponsor said segment?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,975 Founders Club
    Great pup intro
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I don't see a shitty little badge next to your avatar. Care to sponsor said segment?
    Deserved.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club

Middle of the store?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club

Dickert, Day and Deranged Dan always with automatic exemptions a La golf major tournaments. Matt Campbell a strong dark horse.

Deserved.
    Now officially sponsored by @AtomicDawg (2023)
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Season 4
    Episode 20
    🤙💨
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Massive hungover hatefest on Wilcox episode 🍻
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    haie said:

Massive hungover hatefest on Wilcox episode 🍻

Unfortunately, I suppose, No one drank.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter