Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MS State SECDAWGS Destroy PAC nothings Arizona Noones

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited September 2023 in College Football Forum
Neh. I’m picking on my pod, Derick J.

MS St won. Auburn beat Cali. Two SEC teams played PAC fksticks this weekend and weren’t impressive to say the least. Auby did better than State, Hugh Freeze is having to totally revamp that team and had to travel to
Cali, MS St was at home and barely escaped a Vanderbilt of the PAC. Meh…

Look, I’m here, and I’ve told y’all 91 million tims, Bama played WA in a CFP the first year..and I’m no Bama fan. I just wanted to see what a “Washington” fan base was barfing for that game and found here..

my point is. I was here as a conference guysm. Not just a team guysm caus ICGAF about Bama..unless they are playing OOC.

I know, I know, “conference homerism is ghey”…I get it.

But if your conference sucks(see the PAC) there’s no tv, no good gaymes, no good cruits, etc. all that shit. Well, y’all know…

Anyway, back to this game. Arizona did better than I thought or either MS St sucks.

And HI, Derick… 🤚

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

Neh. I’m picking on my pod, Derick J.

MS St won. Auburn beat Cali. Two SEC teams played PAC fksticks this weekend and weren’t impressive to say the least. Auby did better than State, Hugh Freeze is having to totally revamp that team and had to travel to
    Cali, MS St was at home and barely escaped a Vanderbilt of the PAC. Meh…

Look, I’m here, and I’ve told y’all 91 million tims, Bama played WA in a CFP the first year..and I’m no Bama fan. I just wanted to see what a “Washington” fan base was barfing for that game and found here..

my point is. I was here as a conference guysm. Not just a team guysm caus ICGAF about Bama..unless they are playing OOC.

I know, I know, “conference homerism is ghey”…I get it.

But if your conference sucks(see the PAC) there’s no tv, no good gaymes, no good cruits, etc. all that shit. Well, y’all know…

Anyway, back to this game. Arizona did better than I thought or either MS St sucks.

And HI, Derick… Dereck, I
    Mean(dudes corrected me like million times) but loves to start “SEC” beat em threads . Got my Dawgs there now.

• Options
    Fk this quote shit here and edit.

And

Delete.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Delete

Thanks Pod!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where is the point in this?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So a shit pac team kept pace with the vaunted elite of the sec. Wait till a good pac team gets a good sec team. The pac is at least twice as deep as the sec this year. Read em and weep Pod.
  • Options

So a shit pac team kept pace with the vaunted elite of the sec. Wait till a good pac team gets a good sec team. The pac is at least twice as deep as the sec this year. Read em and weep Pod.

We bowing chests now? Now? That what we doing???

Let me see if I can find someone that can do it around here…standby….
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

• Options
    edited September 2023

SECDAWG said:

My pod, yer just goading me now..heh..

And I’ll oblige, I’ll oblige, I will…caus I may type anything and you can use that as HH whatever it is, motto?? Meh..

You quoted that dude that quoted SEC MS ST DAWGs and AZ a few weeks back…let’s take a look….and he said, a “vaunted” PAC team, etc ect ect…and what the Fk ever…

And “the PAC is better than more than half the teams fromSEC and the WACK(PAC) is goi g to beat the SEC and the “PACKEM” is going to “WAXEM” the SEC and the “PACNUTS” are going to SuCk off the Cum Of The “SECCUM”…etc…

Well, you understand. Lotta talk, pod. I see it less from here than anywhere. But carry on, it’s entertaining, as I’ve said, in the least.

However, I’m staunch on supporting this group this year.