Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington at Michigan State Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2023
    ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves, this is an FCS opponent.

Sadly its a middle of the B1G opponent. But, yes, after the top three. . . . . . . Filthy grab by Polk.
    Middle?
    After tOSU, Michigan and Penn St it doesn't fucking matter. But yeah, for now........ middle. That is how bad our new conference is.

Worse than the top three and better than the worst three.
    You’d be hard pressed to find 3 teams in the big ten this msu team could beat. Northwestern…possibly nebraska and Indiana.

They’re going to absolutely phone it in the rest of the year (to honor Mel).
    Rutgers? I'll look at the schedule. But the only knock against MSU is a shitty showing against UW. I'll look at the standings at year end.
    The only knock? They were terrible last year and lost their two best players.

Rutgers is going to smoke them.
    Maybe. Bad news is MSU plays tOsu, Michigan and PSU. That leaves 5 possible (not likely) wins. @ Iowa, @ Rutgers, @ Minnesota, V Nebraska and @ Indiana.

After the big three, the B1G sucks until next year.

Remember last weak when 0regon had to blow the devil to beat Texas Tech? We'll see.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Glad I watched the first half. I gotta bail to other commitments. Now I don’t have to be nervous waiting for later tonight. Worried about McMillan though, hopefully he’s back next week or a couple weeks later when we really need him.

??

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2023
    UW can be good and MSU can be bad at the same time. Crazy I know.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Gladstone said:

Sources said:

First asian QB I’ve ever seen. @RoadDawg55

bro timmy chang was literally the NCAA career passing leader for years until the 2010s when the air raid went mainstream
    Kyler Murray is azn
    Explains the height deficit.
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878

??

You had to edit that?
    Yes, had to remove your head from the guy's crotch.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2023
    EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Sadly its a middle of the B1G opponent. But, yes, after the top three. . . . . . . Filthy grab by Polk.
    Middle?
    After tOSU, Michigan and Penn St it doesn't fucking matter. But yeah, for now........ middle. That is how bad our new conference is.

You’d be hard pressed to find 3 teams in the big ten this msu team could beat. Northwestern…possibly nebraska and Indiana.

Rutgers? I'll look at the schedule. But the only knock against MSU is a shitty showing against UW. I'll look at the standings at year end.

Maybe. Bad news is MSU plays tOsu, Michigan and PSU. That leaves 5 possible (not likely) wins. @ Iowa, @ Rutgers, @ Minnesota, V Nebraska and @ Indiana.

Remember last weak when 0regon had to blow the devil to beat Texas Tech? We'll see.
    Oregon looked terrible, but Vegas would have TT as double digit favs vs msu. Comparing TT to msu is FS. One team beat an sec west team in a bowl last year and brought everyone back. One team had their 2 best players gtfo as fast as possible, while their coach spent all offseason cranking it to Instagram photos.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I would not call Dillon Johnson a speed back LOL
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Johnson does not have great speed
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Looks like ZTF found his motor

He 100% looks different today.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Middle?

Oregon looked terrible, but Vegas would have TT as double digit favs vs msu. Comparing TT to msu is FS. One team beat an sec west team in a bowl last year and brought everyone back. One team had their 2 best players gtfo as fast as possible, while their coach spent all offseason cranking it to Instagram photos.
    Way to miss the poont. Any given day. Was 0regon a one score favorite over Tech? That woulda, coulda, shoulda been a loss but oregon got lucky. Shit happens. It still remains that the biggest knock against MSU is a bad game against a very good team. Keep spinning tho.

okay, I looked it up. -6.5. Protocol calls for another beer since we ? scored.
  • Options
    Jesus, I need a beer. Better be 4 down territory.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Middle?

Way to miss the poont. Any given day. Was 0regon a one score favorite over Tech? That woulda, coulda, shoulda been a loss but oregon got lucky. Shit happens. It still remains that the biggest knock against MSU is a bad game against a very good team. Keep spinning tho.
    Yes? Oregon was -4.5 at close lol. And the look ahead line was UW -2 v Oregon this week. And UW was -17 today. Pretty easy to figure out that TT would be -10 v msu because Vegas uses static team power #s to set lines.

Keep spinning? The biggest knock against msu is they sucked last year and got worse. I said they were terrible before today and before the season even started.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Middle?

What are you babbling about?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I know this offense is good when I’m pissed we score 3 points up 35. I’m still worried what happens when we have to punch one in to win a gayme tho
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Johnson does not have great speed

He’s 220 lbs maybe even more now. He’s working his way back from injury. He cuts on a dime that’s his skill which he’s showing
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Johnson is a vision back. Gaskin wasn't overly fast or quick either. Gaskin was much better don't twist
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Middle?

Yes? Oregon was -4.5 at close lol. And the look ahead line was UW -2 v Oregon this week. And UW was -17 today. Pretty easy to figure out that TT would be -10 v msu because Vegas uses static team power #s to set lines.

Keep spinning? The biggest knock against msu is they sucked last year and got worse. I said they were terrible before today and before the season even started.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/105869/uw-7-at-msu#latest

Here you go dipshit @EwaDawg. Now fuck off
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Middle?

You sound angry. You should go take a walk.
  • Options
    MSU not smart. F
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Need to review, it was that retard.