Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My theory on tomorrow's game

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The general consensus is that Tucker was a bit incompetent and if we can see that then the MSU players and coaching staff could REALLY see it. Therefore, from a psychological perspective, the players' quiet resentment toward that ongoing incompetence has now been salved, and we will see a Michigan State team that is temporarily rejuvenated and SKY HIGH for revenge on our Dwags. I still think the Huskies pull it out in the end, but it is going to be a war for four quarters. Washington 38, Michigan State 34.

MSU will go on to have a 6-5 season.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023

MSU will go on to have a 6-5 season.

Based on that, I'm theorizing tomorrow's game will be declared a no contest
    The Michigan-Michigan State game will be cancelled due to Covid. Cook it!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't make up my mind. Odds are Sparty comes out underfunded and deflated. The whole "fuck you and fuck our coach" me talitt only seems a likely outcome because we're UW fans and that's the shit that happens when you're a UW fan.

Then again, I'm a UW fan and misfortune for opponents always means they come out looking like world beaters and crush us.

Nah. They will run for 120 yards, throw for about 100 with 3 picks, and UW wins and covers with ease.

Or, maybe, they come out inspired, win, and I wish I had never been a UW fan.

Easy win, close win, tie, or loss. It'll be one of those things. Cook it.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Line has gone up all week

Money on the Dawgs pouring in

MSU sucks…..and this WDWHA is a bunch of shit

Huskies win rather easily, 34-17
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

The crowd will be bonkers

Damn straight we will be.

If the game is only available on a shit streaming platform, I going to the game and watching that way. Fuck Comcast, fuck streaming (unless it also available through normal TV). Fuck all of these streaming services, especially the one from the cable monopoly I am subscribed to.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is the biggest gayme of our lifetim, rather easily. If we win, this is a momentum builder going into conference play and keeps our post season hopes high.

It will be a sold out, raucous crowd to start. Hopes and dreams commence. A big crowd and an inspired defense can squelch a potent offense on the road. Do we have the horses on defense to get some big stops and crush the soul of a wounded Spartan? Will ZTF, and Trice show up and contain the edge? Eddie? It's big time football now, we need you! Here's a sleeper for tomorrow, when it comes down to a 7-11 fight, I want Bruener in my corner, we are good at LB tomorrow....#10 could also surprise and deliver a hit to MSU QB. Alas, Mr Asa in the back-a, it's gayme tim, time to put that War-Paint to work and step out of the shadows and proveit.gif to all of us critics.

This game(and season) is on how bad ass the defense is. You want to talk Natty talk? Well, you better have some fuckin mercenaries back there beating fools up or this season is a offensive smoke show

My prediction?

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MSUs worst room is their DBs

They have a bunch of @CFetters_Nacho_Lover on the D line that can't pass rush

All their WR talent is in Tallahassee or the wrong sideline

The QB is in the perfect sweet spot of being decent but not that good so he can't even channel his inner JAG powers to kill us

The only issue being that they might be able to run it (Ulofoshio seems like he might be getting it though). Or they won't. Either way it will be interesting
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

They have a bunch of @CFetters_Nacho_Lover on the D line that can't pass rush

All their WR talent is in Tallahassee or the wrong sideline

The QB is in the perfect sweet spot of being decent but not that good so he can't even channel his inner JAG powers to kill us

The only issue being that they might be able to run it (Ulofoshio seems like he might be getting it though). Or they won't. Either way it will be interesting

FREE PUB for my people!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I can't make up my mind. Odds are Sparty comes out underfunded and deflated. The whole "fuck you and fuck our coach" me talitt only seems a likely outcome because we're UW fans and that's the shit that happens when you're a UW fan.

Then again, I'm a UW fan and misfortune for opponents always means they come out looking like world beaters and crush us.

Nah. They will run for 120 yards, throw for about 100 with 3 picks, and UW wins and covers with ease.

Damn, @chuck. Can I send you some of my bi-polar meds?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

This is the biggest gayme of our lifetim, rather easily. If we win, this is a momentum builder going into conference play and keeps our post season hopes high.

It will be a sold out, raucous crowd to start. Hopes and dreams commence. A big crowd and an inspired defense can squelch a potent offense on the road. Do we have the horses on defense to get some big stops and crush the soul of a wounded Spartan? Will ZTF, and Trice show up and contain the edge? Eddie? It's big time football now, we need you! Here's a sleeper for tomorrow, when it comes down to a 7-11 fight, I want Bruener in my corner, we are good at LB tomorrow....#10 could also surprise and deliver a hit to MSU QB. Alas, Mr Asa in the back-a, it's gayme tim, time to put that War-Paint to work and step out of the shadows and proveit.gif to all of us critics.

This game(and season) is on how bad ass the defense is. You want to talk Natty talk? Well, you better have some fuckin mercenaries back there beating fools up or this season is a offensive smoke show

My prediction?

Bigger than a ranked MSU last year before we knew they sucked?

Bigger than the Rose Bowl?

Bigger than Bama?

Lay off the doog pipe.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If both teams play their best game UW is at least two td's better than them. Get up two scores early and they will pack it in.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Damn, @chuck. Can I send you some of my bi-polar meds?
    Did I portray that well?

Truth is I think UW will cover rather easily.
  • Options
    I’m withholding comment until @backthepack gives his
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

My prediction?

Bigger than a ranked MSU last year before we knew they sucked?

Bigger than the Rose Bowl?

Bigger than Bama?

Lay off the doog pipe.
    Yes, the Rose Bowel, Bama, Playoffs, and all that other shit don't mean anything without a win tomorrow. This is a it game considering where we? Are for this season and building for going into the B1G.

Why can't I hit the Doog pipe every once in awhile? Damn dude
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

You like to call it their room. IWYLTD.

So this game is against Michigan State, right? Not Georgia? I'm getting confused lately.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    It’s Washington’s first game in the Big 10 I think they curb stomp Michigan State