Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Definitely a bug, and not a feature of the B1G.

Fuck flying to most of these states. I can get drunk and play at golf course that exhibit mountains and culture.

They will fly out to Seattle/LA/Portland (as exhibited last year against MSU) but the away crowds from PAC schools will be bad except against Ohio State.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Fuck flying to most of these states. I can get drunk and play at golf course that exhibit mountains and culture.

They will fly out to Seattle/LA/Portland (as exhibited last year against MSU) but the away crowds from PAC schools will be bad except against Ohio State.

I think UW will get decent groups the first time at the various B1G schools but then drop off. I think Wisconsin and Michigan will usually get good crowds and tOSU like you said but the rest…
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m just proud of my dawgs for landing safely.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I think UW will get decent groups the first time at the various B1G schools but then drop off. I think Wisconsin and Michigan will usually get good crowds and tOSU like you said but the rest…
    You forgot Penn St. great atmosphere. And if Nebraska ever gets their head out of their asses…add them.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I’ll be there anytime we play Rutgers, Maryland and of course Penn State. And probably Minnesota too.

The rest? Meh.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

haie said:

Gotta add Happy Valley to your list.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    East Lansing... cool fucking city!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,898
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

haie said:

You forgot Penn St. great atmosphere. And if Nebraska ever gets their head out of their asses…add them.
    I left off Penn St think the pain of getting to Penn St will keep UW fans from going in large numbers.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

vadawg said:

haie said:

I left off Penn St think the pain of getting to Penn St will keep UW fans from going in large numbers.
    Such a pain to get to. Visitor seats suck ass too in the stadium.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

East Lansing... cool fucking city!

yeah like 3 days
  • Options
    Founders Club

vadawg said:

haie said:

Unless some enterprising person schedules a charter flight of rabid DWAGS
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

They're only going to be playing each team away like every 3-4 years. Shouldn't lose the shine that fast
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

They're only going to be playing each team away like every 3-4 years. Shouldn't lose the shine that fast
    Once you’ve been to Iowa, you’ve been to Iowa. You’re not itching to get back.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Once you’ve been to Iowa, you’ve been to Iowa. You’re not itching to get back.
    My paternal grandma grew up in small town Iowa to parents whose first language was French. She moved to Chicago to become a nurse. She ended up living in Al Capone's old apartment building. She met my Grandpa who was studying to become a doctor. My grandma was very down to earth, but she once told me "the boys in Iowa" just weren't what she was looking for.