Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And so it begins

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Impeach him after RDS defeats him in the general. It can be done in 3 months easy. DIMS proved it. Better to keep Puddin’ brain on the ballot.

See?
    I can’t help it you react like the bull in the arena. Even Trump would have a chance to beat Puddin’’ brain. He’d lose to anyone else.
    Trump can't win as I recall

Uniparty wants to protect Biden

Film at 11
    Puddin’ brain is his only chance. We both know that. You can’t figure it out. DIMS will rally like never before behind whoever they select if Trump is the GOP nominee.

Like 2020.
    So Trump can win

Thanks for agreeing with me
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said House Republicans’ new impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is “not inappropriate,” despite a lack of evidence to link Biden to his son Hunter’s business dealings abroad.

“The fact that the White House has been singularly silent and coddled Hunter Biden suggests an inquiry is not inappropriate,” Romney told reporters Tuesday.

The Utah senator, who voted to convict former President Donald Trump in both of his impeachment trials, accused the White House of not being forthcoming regarding what Biden knew about his son’s business dealings during the years when he was heavily involved in foreign policy as vice president.

Still, Romney said the opening of an inquiry is “very different” from the launch of formal impeachment proceedings against Biden, reiterating that there has been “no allegation” that he committed a high crime or misdemeanor.

“Inquiring is something the president and the White House could have avoided, but they’ve been pretty quiet,” Romney said

Gutless calculating piece of shit

Sounds familiar

Race is shocked by Romney’s take.

JFC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said House Republicans’ new impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is “not inappropriate,” despite a lack of evidence to link Biden to his son Hunter’s business dealings abroad.

“The fact that the White House has been singularly silent and coddled Hunter Biden suggests an inquiry is not inappropriate,” Romney told reporters Tuesday.

The Utah senator, who voted to convict former President Donald Trump in both of his impeachment trials, accused the White House of not being forthcoming regarding what Biden knew about his son’s business dealings during the years when he was heavily involved in foreign policy as vice president.

Still, Romney said the opening of an inquiry is “very different” from the launch of formal impeachment proceedings against Biden, reiterating that there has been “no allegation” that he committed a high crime or misdemeanor.

“Inquiring is something the president and the White House could have avoided, but they’ve been pretty quiet,” Romney said

Sounds familiar

JFC.
    Shocked?

You asked for a link

Are you drunk?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Sounds familiar

JFC.
    Shocked?

You asked for a link

Are you drunk?
    So Romney is against the inquiry?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe stupid

Or drunk

Or both
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Impeach him after RDS defeats him in the general. It can be done in 3 months easy. DIMS proved it. Better to keep Puddin’ brain on the ballot.

See?
    I can’t help it you react like the bull in the arena. Even Trump would have a chance to beat Puddin’’ brain. He’d lose to anyone else.

Film at 11
    Puddin’ brain is his only chance. We both know that. You can’t figure it out. DIMS will rally like never before behind whoever they select if Trump is the GOP nominee.

Like 2020.
    So Trump can win

You’re the guy wanting the DIMS to dump Joey.

If you and Melania were the last two people on earth you’d have a chance. Kinda like Trump v Joey.

There’s also a chance your favorite aunt has balls and is your uncle.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See?

Film at 11

Like 2020.
    So Trump can win

If you and Melania were the last two people on earth you’d have a chance. Kinda like Trump v Joey.

Just rambling now enraged and impotent
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

Some people might think scumbags hypocrites like this should be defeated. Others obsess over Trump

What's the functional difference between Chuckie and the dazzler?
    Not much. They're both married to men.

What a hideous beast.
    Who wouldn't pay for this hard hitting analysis?
    No one said she wasn't as hideous as your wife.
    awww
    Not even a 'NO, YOU?' Sad!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See?

Film at 11

Like 2020.
    So Trump can win

Wanting and predicting are two vastly different things. You do often confuse them though.