Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon

124»

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023
    bisonduck said:

DucksFC said:

bisonduck is Damone.

He’s not Damone, he’s an annoying chucklefuck from 247 who Quooks on opposing team boreds that we? play that week.

DIAFF

You are cool hanging out on a Husky board pretending to belong. I agree that the secondary is a concern.

If you don’t respond, I won’t post more. I’ve been on here for a long time and have very little posts.
    Few. Very few.

Also Bison is a duck and not damoan.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,638
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Finally watched the highlights from the Tech game. Holy mother of god remember when all you Duck losers were saying Shough was better than Mariota and Herbert combined. Guy looked like a 25 point swing with catastrophic terrible plays he made.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Finally watched the highlights from the Tech game. Holy mother of god remember when all you Duck losers were saying Shough was better than Mariota and Herbert combined. Guy looked like a 25 point swing with catastrophic terrible plays he made.

Love to make up things to get mad about
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,638
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Love to make up things to get mad about
    I don't remember the Duck losers on here hyping those two up as much as the Twitter losers so congratulations.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I must say, I missed that one. That's some serious hype.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I must say, I missed that one. That's some serious hype.
    the Herbert one I heard because Herbert got ridiculous hate while he played for us?. but never Mariota.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

To be fair, Herbert was playing with an arm tied behind his back with Arroyo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

Both arms

It was like Fouts playing for the shitty ducks in the early 70s
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    bisonduck said:

To be even more fair, Herbert made mistakes and wasn't the all-world QB he has developed into as a pro. Mariota was 10X the college QB that Herbert was. It's entirely plausible that a group of nutty fans would be pumping up Shuck while Herbert was still in the fold. Mariota? No.

The poetry in all this is that Shuck lost the game in EXACTLY the way he lost and was going to continue losing games as Oregon's QB. He broke mentally and never recovered. When that happened to him against the Ducks, I almost felt sorry for him. He's going to need a life-tim of therapy to get over that one. Kid is big, has a good arm, decently mobile, tough, etc., but has a glass brain. That's why he was going to ride pine at Oregon, and he knew it. Tech has him now, and I'm sure they understand perfectly why Oregon let him go w/o a fight.

Imagine not being able to beat out Anthony what's his name?
  • Options

bisonduck said:

To be even more fair, Herbert made mistakes and wasn't the all-world QB he has developed into as a pro. Mariota was 10X the college QB that Herbert was. It's entirely plausible that a group of nutty fans would be pumping up Shuck while Herbert was still in the fold. Mariota? No.

The poetry in all this is that Shuck lost the game in EXACTLY the way he lost and was going to continue losing games as Oregon's QB. He broke mentally and never recovered. When that happened to him against the Ducks, I almost felt sorry for him. He's going to need a life-tim of therapy to get over that one. Kid is big, has a good arm, decently mobile, tough, etc., but has a glass brain. That's why he was going to ride pine at Oregon, and he knew it. Tech has him now, and I'm sure they understand perfectly why Oregon let him go w/o a fight.

Shough is a tease.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

Bo’s leg > Herbert’s arms
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2023

bisonduck said:

Agreed, he was the same old Shuck he was here. Looks decent until he has a pick or fumble, then has a melty bigger than Kim Grinolds banning anyone without warning. 3-4 TOs immediately follow, same old shit.

at least Can'thony Brown was up front with the fact that he sucked ass. I have to give him respect though for rubbing Meat's face in it (lulz) by actually making a NFL roster.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

Bo’s leg > Herbert’s arms
    Nix has been great for Oregon. I would love to see Herbert with a competent OC.
  • Options
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Shough is a tease.
    It's spelled, "Shuck" around here.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Shough is a tease.
    It's spelled, "Shuck" around here.
    The first season my son follows football was COVID and Shuck. I am surprised it didn’t ruin him.