Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don’t get it, apparently

It sounds like I am the “new fish” (or one of them) that caused some here some angst. I’m not sure what I did to get some here so angry. I reread the rules and I don’t believe I have violated any of them. I’m just looking for a place to interact with other dawg fans without the dawgman drama. But it seems like the drama here certainly exists. It was always baffling to me when dawgman banned people for just stating an opinion or trying to make a wise crack.

I see I did get a badge for making posts people like. Maybe those I have offended are a vocal minority?

Anyway, I’ll do you a favor and self impose an exile for a while.

Enjoy the game today, I think we will crush them. Bigger test next week, but we will be undefeated when Oregon come to Montlake. Can’t wait!

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Suck it up, buttercup.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's ok Damone, turn the page, move on. We've accepted life without you and Pup
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    I love the drewdawg level of credulity.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Pro:tip - Read old posts. Figure out we hate everyone and everything. Learn this place is like Thunderdome. Get your reads down. Come back tanned, rested and ready to rumble. Get a fucking avatar or I will flip you shit endlessly forever until one of us dies. Which will be you, because I cannot be killed by conventional methods.

If this is Damoan, well-played playa.

If Damone…

D

Definitely @MikeDamone

Too on the nose.

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

It sounds like I am the “new fish” (or one of them) that caused some here some angst. I’m not sure what I did to get some here so angry. I reread the rules and I don’t believe I have violated any of them. I’m just looking for a place to interact with other dawg fans without the dawgman drama. But it seems like the drama here certainly exists. It was always baffling to me when dawgman banned people for just stating an opinion or trying to make a wise crack.

I see I did get a badge for making posts people like. Maybe those I have offended are a vocal minority?

Enjoy the game today, I think we will crush them. Bigger test next week, but we will be undefeated when Oregon come to Montlake. Can’t wait!

Absolutely not. Post away. Don’t puss out.

OTOH, post seems underhandingly familiar.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2023
    AOG said:

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
    Dude is trolling.

Pretty obvious from this thread. I was just fucking around, as usual.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The fuck is happening here