Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wisconsin- Washington state

xbadgerxbadger Member Posts: 5
edited September 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
True story as badger fan I was going to go to see WSU play the badgers. Of course I was worried about my wagon tail breaking, my child dying of dysentery, and my wagon tipping over wile try to float across the Missouri River to go to the 19th century frontier town that Palouse undoubtedly I. But when you guys came in I was like screw it ill soon be able to go to the real washington team in a few years and not have to sleep in a tent and put iodine in my water. Why watch the JV team when I'll shortly be watching yall play and salivgate. Thanm you for joining the big ten and keeping me from going to Eastern Washington and undoubtedly being introduced to the wonderful world of Crystal Meth to pass the boredom there.

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

The only thing more insufferable than Colorado winning this weekend might be Washington state

Washington state winning? Or just Washington state in general?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I was really hoping we were getting five reasoned and he was posting this here as if we were the WSU bored. Started strong.

The ol' reverse schwing.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

HuskyJW said:

The only thing more insufferable than Colorado winning this weekend might be Washington state

Washington state winning? Or just Washington state in general?
    Abundance
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,511 Standard Supporter
    Did someone say crystal meth?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,511 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I was really hoping we were getting five reasoned and he was posting this here as if we were the WSU bored. Started strong.

Same!
  • ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 113 Swaye's Wigwam
    Did anyone 5 reasons Boise State last week? Can't wait to visit the Broncs on the blue turf and take in the sights and sounds of Boise!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I think *we? kind of have in a sense. I'm convinced that every new poster from the last couple of weeks, whether a supposed B1G or UW fan, has been the same troll trying slightly different approaches He's starting to wear down peoples' defenses now. I've seen a few earnest responses.

Maybe I'm smoking too much lately. Maybe I'm really seeing something that others are missing. Maybe only I can see it because I'm the one loosing my mind. I'll lipo.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Arc said:

Did anyone 5 reasons Boise State last week? Can't wait to visit the Broncs on the blue turf and take in the sights and sounds of Boise!

Ball State
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club
    xbadger said:

True story as badger fan I was going to go to see WSU play the badgers. Of course I was worried about my wagon tail breaking, my child dying of dysentery, and my wagon tipping over wile try to float across the Missouri River to go to the 19th century frontier town that Palouse undoubtedly I. But when you guys came in I was like screw it ill soon be able to go to the real washington team in a few years and not have to sleep in a tent and put iodine in my water. Why watch the JV team when I'll shortly be watching yall play and salivgate. Thanm you for joining the big ten and keeping me from going to Eastern Washington and undoubtedly being introduced to the wonderful world of Crystal Meth to pass the boredom there.

Not technically gifted writing. @SECDAWG, this you in disguise? It smells of your tomfoolery.