Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interview with Deion Sanders

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Surprised Prime hasn't got more publicity

The household ratings that the game pulled were nuts. In lil old Greenville 100k people tuned in. 7.26M across the country, second to only LSU-FSU.

As long as he continues to draw an audience he’ll be front and center and he’s not going to stop talking anytime soon so he’ll always draw an audience.

Half rooting for him to succeed and the other half rotting for his failure. Either way, everyone is paying attention.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,581
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The household ratings that the game pulled were nuts. In lil old Greenville 100k people tuned in. 7.26M across the country, second to only LSU-FSU.

As long as he continues to draw an audience he’ll be front and center and he’s not going to stop talking anytime soon so he’ll always draw an audience.

Half rooting for him to succeed and the other half rotting for his failure. Either way, everyone is paying attention.
    I’m the same. I initially was in the winners win camp with Prime. I’m still there but the over saturation of all things Colorado/Sanders has had a Sabanesque result on my feelings. Now I just want him to lose and the hype machine to stop.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m the same. I initially was in the winners win camp with Prime. I’m still there but the over saturation of all things Colorado/Sanders has had a Sabanesque result on my feelings. Now I just want him to lose and the hype machine to stop.
    We're all going to feel ridiculous when Colorado is playing Duke for the National Championship.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I chinned a @HHusky post

Hang the banner
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Interested in what card he plays after “Nobody believes in us” expires…
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Fishpo31 said:

Prime Time always has another card to play.

They were showing some of his highlights the other day. I had forgotten how easy he made everything look. It's actually somewhat surprising that he's even slightly good at coaching. People like Sanders often struggle to coach regular people, something he definitely was not as a player.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fishpo31 said:

Prime Time always has another card to play.

They were showing some of his highlights the other day. I had forgotten how easy he made everything look. It's actually somewhat surprising that he's even slightly good at coaching. People like Sanders often struggle to coach regular people, something he definitely was not as a player.
    Ted Williams and Frank Robinson are two great examples of legends being impatient with their mortal players
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rich, cool and 1-0