Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,872 Standard Supporter
    Honestly, as an adult I don't think I ever had as much fun and enjoyment when watching The Bitch lose and her mindless followers bawl their eyes out and throw little kid like tantrums. Was great entertainment. Would be fun to watch that all over again if a Republican wins in 2024. I will be there watching with a large pour of Crown on the rocks and a bag of Theater Butter Popcorn, just taking it all in.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    Anyone else surprised to hear Atl’s an adult?

allegedly
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,237 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Anyone else surprised to hear Atl’s an adult?

allegedly

TakeASeat.gif

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,099 Standard Supporter

Honestly, as an adult I don't think I ever had as much fun and enjoyment when watching The Bitch lose and her mindless followers bawl their eyes out and throw little kid like tantrums. Was great entertainment. Would be fun to watch that all over again if a Republican wins in 2024. I will be there watching with a large pour of Crown on the rocks and a bag of Theater Butter Popcorn, just taking it all in.

If Trump wins the left won't just be bawling, it will be the rioting, looting and burning. Our blue city doom loop will be running like a cyclotron.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,743 Standard Supporter

If Trump wins the left won't just be bawling, it will be the rioting, looting and burning. Our blue city doom loop will be running like a cyclotron. When Trump gets jobbed again, shit's gonna get real real, really fast.
    FTFY