Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imagine being dumped by...............

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Willie fucking Taggart used U of Ho as a stepping stone. STFU and get back to work at the Hazel Dell 7 11.
    You got dumped by the chick who hired Hopkins. That decision cancels out her hire of 90-11. Go back to sleep, Bill.
    Oregon is the 6/10 cheerleader that wears a ton of makeup, constantly needs attention, and has been passed around by the beta's on the high school football team.

Shut the fuck up.
    I tried to ask out the 25 year old version of that once. Huge tits. Don't flirt with Bill if you ain't prepared to fuck him, God damnit.
    You’re not cringey at all.
    From the guy who bragged about having 8 bimbos in his hot tub on Queen Anne Hill, that's funny 😆
    Who was bragging?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,875
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Willie fucking Taggart used U of Ho as a stepping stone. STFU and get back to work at the Hazel Dell 7 11.
    You got dumped by the chick who hired Hopkins. That decision cancels out her hire of 90-11. Go back to sleep, Bill.
    Oregon is the 6/10 cheerleader that wears a ton of makeup, constantly needs attention, and has been passed around by the beta's on the high school football team.

Shut the fuck up.
    I tried to ask out the 25 year old version of that once. Huge tits. Don't flirt with Bill if you ain't prepared to fuck him, God damnit.
    From the guy who bragged about having 8 bimbos in his hot tub on Queen Anne Hill, that's funny 😆
    Who was bragging?
    You were. Do I need to drag up posts from ten years ago?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bill is just plain fucking weird
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    I was telling an inspirational story, Bill.

I’m sorry that you are frustrated by women.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    Poor Bill.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    Trublu always up for digging up some remains.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    Your boy, Kevin Ware, Jr., allegedly tampered with his dead girlfriend’s corpse, by burning it, not by screwing it. What a bunch of ghouls y’all are.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    Your boy, Kevin Ware, Jr., allegedly tampered with his dead girlfriend’s corpse, by burning it, not by screwing it. What a bunch of ghouls y’all are.
    Who?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    You had to edit that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    I did not know that
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

You're a try hard, but 46aids and some of the other geniuses here hide it a bit.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,091
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    I did not know that
    That is some wild, whacky stuff!
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

You're a try hard, but 46aids and some of the other geniuses here hide it a bit.
    Tbh I give you and haie the absolute minimum effort that you collectively deserve.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

Tbh I give you and haie the absolute minimum effort that you collectively deserve.
    Sure.gif

It's not because you're just boring. Oh no, it's definitely not that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

If Ducks aren't complete dbags and have some common sense, I'll leave them be. Greenblood is cool. Everyone else, while half a notch better than some of the white trash on Esuck and other cesspool, still deserve what they get. It's a Washington Husky bored. You chose to post here. Like all the other Ducks, there's an inferiority complex.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

If Ducks aren't complete dbags and have some common sense, I'll leave them be. Greenblood is cool. Everyone else, while half a notch better than some of the white trash on Esuck and other cesspool, still deserve what they get. It's a Washington Husky bored. You chose to post here. Like all the other Ducks, there's an inferiority complex.
    You're assuming that anyone here remembers anything he's ever posted.
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?
    Please do.
    Who?
    A TE on your last team that was on your last Rose Bowl winning team that should have been kicked off the team and/or in prison along with a lengthy cast of other thugs.

You were a child at the time. Still are.

Hope this helps.
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

Did you attend UW, Bill? You’re one of the dimmest bulbs in HCH. Stick to Memes and chinning the posts of your fellow Doogs.
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

Stepping Stone U.

LOL….

Shut the fuck up.
    Who was bragging?

No you weren't.

The epitome of a “try hard” weighs in.