Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are any of you on Dawgman?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    81% of HH is obsessed with dawgman. Still check what the 3 lil stooges conjure up
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

81% of HH is obsessed with dawgman. Still check what the 3 lil stooges conjure up

2/3 aren’t little. Ask @CFetters_Nacho_Lover.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Fuckers at Dawgman put me on ban for asking why there were two forums or something. Fuckers. I hate those fuckers.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is a troll. Had me fooled until dawgman. Too obvious at this point.

I guess. I was just wondering if a lot of you used to be there and left for here. Maybe I’m late to the party, but that place seemed to be the main and only choice. It got pretty stale. Everything there was pretty much already out there. Maybe it was a good model 15 years ago but now things move so much faster I knew everything before I read it there. Plus they have zero credible football knowledge.

That said, I’m not sure angry and combative is a better model.
    The only party you're late to is a wholesome Lemon Party. If you don't know what that is, a bing search on internet explorer at work should provide you with the answers you need.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I guess. I was just wondering if a lot of you used to be there and left for here. Maybe I’m late to the party, but that place seemed to be the main and only choice. It got pretty stale. Everything there was pretty much already out there. Maybe it was a good model 15 years ago but now things move so much faster I knew everything before I read it there. Plus they have zero credible football knowledge.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

2/3 aren’t little. Ask @CFetters_Nacho_Lover.
    Huh?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only party you're late to is a wholesome Lemon Party. If you don't know what that is, a bing search on internet explorer at work should provide you with the answers you need.
    Best to do it while sharing your screen during a Zoom meeting with several key executives.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuckers at Dawgman put me on ban for asking why there were two forums or something. Fuckers. I hate those fuckers.

Banned me for my username.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I listen to their podcast because I'm a pod addict 🤚