Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Penix

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,787
Has Jen concluded the Heisman campaign yet? I think I saw 2 tweets months ago. Solid plan.

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,280 Swaye's Wigwam
    He's fine. If anything he lacks a big non-conference game for a stage. He should have big chances against Oregon and USC and the field is pretty wide open this year. Did you have any idea who Max Duggan was this time of year and did TCU put ads of him in Tim Square?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

He's fine. If anything he lacks a big non-conference game for a stage. He should have big chances against Oregon and USC and the field is pretty wide open this year. Did you have any idea who Max Duggan was this time of year and did TCU put ads of him in Tim Square?

Michigan State is on NBC and pee cock so it's exposure on the road

5pm eastern
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,383 Swaye's Wigwam

5pm eastern
    Yeah the MSU game is a perfect launching pad to pad stats against a pretty strong brand out east. Even if Sparty is playing with a dull sword it'll be a big deal if Penix puts up numbers
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,787
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,215
    LawDawg1 said:

Nevermind.

To the people of Seattle?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,587

5pm eastern
    Not on nbc
    edited August 2023

LawDawg1 said:

Nevermind.

To the people of Seattle?
    As if the 2 tweets were read by anyone outside of Seattle
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Nevermind.

Lmao. So pathetic. "We thought about NYC billboards first! Do you want to see our notes?? We just decided that wrapping Seattle busses was better for Mike! Also, we invited yogi Roth into town!"

Fire everyone listed in this article. Losers to the core.
    MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

LawDawg1 said:

Nevermind.

Lmao. So pathetic. "We thought about NYC billboards first! Do you want to see our notes?? We just decided that wrapping Seattle busses was better for Mike! Also, we invited yogi Roth into town!"

If you don’t think Penix’s face on the No. 7 bus as it drives down Rainier Ave on a Tuesday night past multiple stab victims, past present and future, says “Heisman hype,” I can’t help you.
    Need a Sound Transit train to take it out. That will get the media attention necessary.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

5pm eastern
    Not on nbc
    Probably but the Penn State WVU game was peacock only and is on NBC too now

I got both anyway but app only is probably worse than the Pac-12 network
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,587

ntxduck said:

5pm eastern
    Not on nbc

Purdue cuse is on nbc opposite UW-state on the cock (I like to call it that).

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    doogville said:

LawDawg1 said:

Nevermind.

Are they letting the homeless and junkies of Seattle vote for the heisman this year?

Imagine being an athletic director responsible for rolling this out to promote your most high profile football player in decades, and then one of your rival schools throws money at you to come over and run their athletic dept.

Just a reminder that usc respects us and for some reason unbeknownst to anyone with a brain loves taking our high profile shit employees. Thank you Pat Haden and anyone else who has contributed.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

5pm eastern
    Not on nbc

Purdue cuse is on nbc opposite UW-state on the cock (I like to call it that).

Rose bowl legends Purdue
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

HuskyJW said:

I could be wrong, but I think the plan is to play well and win games.

If the networks aren’t talking about you, then tweets and billboards aren’t going to matter

Ok boomer

Agree by the way
    Says the guy whose grandkids are boomers.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    I remember seeing the bus wrap on Twitter yesterday but couldn’t tell from the photo if it was a Seattle Metro bus. My first thought was they’re not that dumb. Apparently they are that dumb.
  • ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 113 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the bus idea, what is wrong with it? More pub is good.