Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 Donators Honor Roll

13»

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,972 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

9K. Wow, in this economy. If I give 500 more can we get an ignore function added? Not kidding. I'd really like to never see a post from any broke dick poors who do not contribute.

Many moons ago, before the last ice age and the great land bridge to this vast land, the Free Beercuntish culture thrived on the non materialistic exchange of ideas conducted around the campfire. The coming of the red devil savages ended this thriving society’s reign. Yet their descendants are still among us.
    A lot of words to say "I'm a cheapskate"
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,460
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

9K. Wow, in this economy. If I give 500 more can we get an ignore function added? Not kidding. I'd really like to never see a post from any broke dick poors who do not contribute.

Many moons ago, before the last ice age and the great land bridge to this vast land, the Free Beercuntish culture thrived on the non materialistic exchange of ideas conducted around the campfire. The coming of the red devil savages ended this thriving society’s reign. Yet their descendants are still among us.
    It’s a superpower.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,701 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It’s a superpower.
    The pedolover is wearing his batman underoos again.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,313 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It’s a superpower.

Dazzler wishes he was a quarter that ripped and studly.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,297 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah way too skinny.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,460
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It’s a superpower.

I identify as ripped and studly.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,313 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It’s a superpower.

So you're actually short and fugly. Got it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It’s a superpower.

Confirmed.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,613 Founders Club
    @Doogles has entered the Wam!!!1!!!!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,613 Founders Club
    Edited to reflect @UWerentThereMan and @flatus's donations.
    and @RoadDawg55 from a few weeks ago
    This thread was from the Tug Tavern and I just moved it. It might not be officially complete
    Edited to reflect @Laocoön's entry in The Founders Club!

@phineas has entered The Wam!!!1!!!