Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Debate game thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    “Ron DeSantis is more likely to do what Trump couldn’t last time.” Tomi Lahren, Trump supporter, after last night.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

“Ron DeSantis is more likely to do what Trump couldn’t last time.” Tomi Lahren, Trump supporter, after last night.

Well that settles it.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well that settles it.
    Yes, I’d ignore what a long time Trump supporter had to say. She has an excellent article at OK. I have to say she’s more level-headed than any Trump Supporter here.

She’s no Joy Reid.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,934 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well that settles it.
    Yes, I’d ignore what a long time Trump supporter had to say. She has an excellent article at OK. I have to say she’s more level-headed than any Trump Supporter here.

She’s no Joy Reid.

I'd ignore it too

MSNBC is your source
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well that settles it.

She’s no Joy Reid.

I'd ignore it too

MSNBC is your source
    You’re adorable Race.

You got me.

Feel better now?

Tomi Lahren saw the light. She’s not into Reality TV.
    Should I pay rent?

Should I pay rent?

You know what’s funny about you Race?
    I probably should but his head is kind of creepy
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,254 Founders Club

Should I pay rent?

No.

Free is a very good price.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club

Brent and the babe could work for CNN and no one would tell the difference

To be fair no cute girl works for CNN, so that would be a shock, but otherwise, yes.
    "He's dropped like an ailing bird out of this sky, and I think he's finished," Trump said on "Greg Kelly Reports."

The former president took umbrage with an assertion that DeSantis made during Wednesday night's first GOP presidential debate, skipped by Trump.

"And I can tell you this, as your president, I will never let the deep state bureaucrats lock you down. You don't take somebody like Fauci and coddle him," DeSantis said during the debate. "You bring Fauci in, you sit him down, and you say, 'Anthony, you are fired.'"

Kelly asked Trump if it sounded like DeSantis was suggesting that Trump had coddled Fauci.

"I will tell you that [DeSantis] loved Dr. Fauci, and I'll send you some articles tomorrow. He said, 'Let's not do anything, we don't have the approval of Dr. Fauci.' Dr. Fauci, Dr. Fauci, that's all he talked about is Dr. Fauci," Trump told Kelly. "This guy forgets history.

"But I'll tell you, he loved Fauci, but he also locked down the state. His beaches were locked down. His roads were locked down and now, he's trying to pretend that none of this stuff happened.

"If you look at his record, you're going to see something that's so different from what people say," Trump added. "He was a big believer in the vaccines. This guy had lines for miles of people getting vaccines. Now, he pretends like, 'Oh, can I think about that?'

"I don't want to call people liars, but if you check his record, it's easy," Trump said about DeSantis toeing the Fauci line.

Tug first and right again
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,746 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    RDS as Gov of Florida, will activate the US Army and invade Mexico concentrating on the Cartel

RDS stole that from Vivek who has been talking about it for weeks.

Also, sad that Chris Christie had the biggest tits of all at the debate.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,399 Standard Supporter
    No need for troops we have guided bombs.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,399 Standard Supporter
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/vivek-ramaswamys-voting-records-show-he-is-not/

Vivek never a repub? Donations questions? I report you decide.
    Troubling if true.
    Sledog said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/vivek-ramaswamys-voting-records-show-he-is-not/

Troubling if true.

So it begins. The onslaught from the Establishment will be fierce.

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Troubling if true.

GOP purity tests are special

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Troubling if true.

A lot has changed the last 6-8 years. The GOP is in a populist transition.

The old guard was most of the debate stage the other night. All clueless as to how the new base of the GOP will vote.

No difference in the GOP old guard and today’s neocon Democrats on the issues that matter.

And fuck those idiot-assholes.

People are free to change their minds with new information, which is what it appears to have happened here w Vivek. He’s given infinitely more money to his own Trump-lane campaign than whatever Act Blue might have received 8 years ago.

If he continues to embarrass the old guard like the other night, than I’m willing to look past 8 years ago. Carry on, good sir.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,510 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Troubling if true.

A lot has changed the last 6-8 years. The GOP is in a populist transition.

The old guard was most of the debate stage the other night. All clueless as to how the new base of the GOP will vote.

No difference in the GOP old guard and today’s neocon Democrats on the issues that matter.

And fuck those idiot-assholes.

People are free to change their minds with new information, which is what it appears to have happened here w Vivek. He’s given infinitely more money to his own Trump-lane campaign than whatever Act Blue might have received 8 years ago.

If he continues to embarrass the old guard like the other night, than I’m willing to look past 8 years ago. Carry on, good sir.

But but but Civility!

While we impose totalitarianism.