Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The largest ski area expansion in human history

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
The bottom half of this looks like lower elevation meh @rodmansrage but the higher elevation terrain is intriguing.

You're selling chit in the wrong town @pawz

https://townlift.com/2023/08/breaking-deer-valleys-mayflower-mountain-expansion-confirmed/

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Snowboards and carving boards are restricted from use and that policy will extend through to the new Mayflower Mountain property.

Nice, very nice.

Fuck boarders.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The bottom half of this looks like lower elevation meh @rodmansrage but the higher elevation terrain is intriguing.

https://townlift.com/2023/08/breaking-deer-valleys-mayflower-mountain-expansion-confirmed/

mayflower gonna be interesting. I don’t ski DV at all since I’m 5 minutes from canyons and I already sold a kidney for an epic locals pass. that’s a lot of area to ski, it’s a bitch to go edge to edge on pcmr to canyons.

mayflower gonna have to sell a lot of condos, will be interesting to see if they get their guys in there.

I think there’s some rule with being a member at the course tiger designed that you have to buy a condo after three years or something.

either way, it’ll be interesting.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Snowboards and carving boards are restricted from use and that policy will extend through to the new Mayflower Mountain property.

Nice, very nice.

Fuck boarders.

There are 3 resorts left in the US which don't allow boarding:

1) Deer Valley, UT
    2) Alta, UT
    3) Mad River Glenn, VT

I think there's a bit of a fallacy out there about boarders causing more injuries on the slopes than skiers. My shoulder is still fucked to this day as a result of getting taken out by another skier at Deer Valley.

But culturally speaking, boarders are twash as fuck and it's nice to get away from those fuck sticks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

mayflower gonna be interesting. I don’t ski DV at all since I’m 5 minutes from canyons and I already sold a kidney for an epic locals pass. that’s a lot of area to ski, it’s a bitch to go edge to edge on pcmr to canyons.

mayflower gonna have to sell a lot of condos, will be interesting to see if they get their guys in there.

I think there’s some rule with being a member at the course tiger designed that you have to buy a condo after three years or something.

either way, it’ll be interesting.
    Super Condor at Park West is still the best chair in town.