Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Has WW3 started? Are we still worried about wmd's? @ThomasFremont has made peace yet?

Anyway, how are things going for the Russians? Still going "just as planned"? The glorious plan to attrition away a generation of young people in a demographically declining country still Putin playing 4D chess?

How has the capture of Bakhmut played out? Strategically a critical turning point? Worth 100k bodies?

I'll take my answers off air...

While no loss of life or war is good, I would think you would care more about the 400,000 Ukrainian soldiers who have been slaughtered. Do you you have any young American men in your life you're worried about getting sent over there to die? If peace isn't made, you know this is coming right?
    Made up numbers POTD
    Why should I believe your deepstate, fake news #s?
    Ive posted all kinds of sources from all sorts of news sites. Left leaning, right leaning.

You guys regurgitate the same old couple of retired general on youtube.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Has WW3 started? Are we still worried about wmd's? @ThomasFremont has made peace yet?

Anyway, how are things going for the Russians? Still going "just as planned"? The glorious plan to attrition away a generation of young people in a demographically declining country still Putin playing 4D chess?

How has the capture of Bakhmut played out? Strategically a critical turning point? Worth 100k bodies?

While no loss of life or war is good, I would think you would care more about the 400,000 Ukrainian soldiers who have been slaughtered. Do you you have any young American men in your life you're worried about getting sent over there to die? If peace isn't made, you know this is coming right?
    Made up numbers POTD
    Ive posted all kinds of sources from all sorts of news sites. Left leaning, right leaning.

Speaking for myself, and maybe a few others, I don’t really give a fuck about right or left.

I care about the truth.

I care about the path psychotic globalist elites have created for us. Which has zero interest in America or the American people.

Retired generals get it.

Generals gaining a now or future paycheck from globalist elite cabal do not.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Made up numbers POTD

This is categorically false.

I myself have posted multiple articles, various news sources, and links to congressional documents that are a matter of record and historical relevance relating to Ukraine in this thread and you bury your head in the sand or dismiss out of hand anything that you don't like or want to admit is true.

And you come with this weak sauce?

Nice try
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ukraine is the cabal money laundry. They also launder our tax dollars back to politicians. Biolabs that may have been involved in making God knows what viruses and a pedophile dream for child sex trafficking along with regularly src trafficking.

We should be giving zero shits about this massive boil on the ass of the world.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Made up numbers POTD

Speaking for myself, and maybe a few others, I don’t really give a fuck about right or left.

I care about the truth.

I care about the path psychotic globalist elites have created for us. Which has zero interest in America or the American people.

Retired generals get it.

Hope this helps.

The left and half of the right have boners for war.
    Old enough to remember when the left was against war.

Then Trump broke them.

Like serious unnamed people here.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Made up numbers POTD

I care about the truth.

Retired generals get it.

Hope this helps.

Then Trump broke them.

The left would drop Ukraine like it's hot if a GOP wins
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Kinda seems like they don't want to be invaded if those numbers are true don't you think?

Also, I don't buy this boards crocodile tears for Ukrainians when they also defend Russian "preventative defense".
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Made up numbers POTD

I care about the truth.

Retired generals get it.

Hope this helps.

Then Trump broke them.

Now this is a fact.

Decent amount of GOP supporters though
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Made up numbers POTD

I care about the truth.

Retired generals get it.

Hope this helps.

Then Trump broke them.

Now this is a fact.

Decent amount of GOP supporters though
    Nikki is your gal. Most of the group last night as a matter of fact
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RoadTrip said:

Kinda seems like they don't want to be invaded if those numbers are true don't you think?

Also, I don't buy this boards crocodile tears for Ukrainians when they also defend Russian "preventative defense".
    Assholes fighting assholes. Or Byzantines fighting Banderan Nazis. Who seriously GAF?

Corruption and grifting are the only explanation for NATO's involvement.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

What % of those 400K do you think had a choice? I haven't seen a single post defending Russia.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I haven't seen a single post defending Russia.
    Hilarious
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Hilarious
    Let's say Vivek or Trump are the nominee

You gonna vote for Biden to keep sending money to Ukraine?

• Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Hilarious

I hate everyone and am going to self immolate on the steps of Husky Stadium like Thich Damg Duck or whatever his name was
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Hilarious

I hate everyone and am going to self immolate on the steps of Husky Stadium like Thich Damg Duck or whatever his name was
    So yes?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2023
    I think Trump would be interesting on this topic. He was the President when we started training, getting CIA goon boots on the ground, and sending them stuff

He did a hell of a lot more than Obama
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2023

I think Trump would be interesting on this topic. He was the President when we started training, getting CIA goon boots on the ground, and sending them stuff

After he was impeached for threatening to not do what Obama wouldn't do.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He kept Putin in Russia

Had he got a second term...

He says he's ending it in 24 hours which means Zelensky and Putin are going to accept a deal they could already have

Elections have consequences
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He kept Putin in Russia

Had he got a second term...

He says he's ending it in 24 hours which means Zelensky and Putin are going to accept a deal they could already have

Elections have consequences
    In order:

100% agree

We don't deal in hypotheticals.

Part of why the establishment hates him. Bad for business. Interesting to see what he would negotiate, 2014 borders? Existing loc? At best it will be like Korea though since Russia will just arm up for the next democrat in power and Ukraine knows it.

Elections do indeed. I'm sure all sides are eyeing this upcoming one and making current planning around it. Russia trying to hold onto as much land as possible and Ukraine trying to retake as much as possible.