Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Debate game thread

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,410 Standard Supporter
    Trump crushed everyone by not showing up to the entirely unnecessary debate. Crushed doesn't begin to really describe. It's like 10 Nagasaki's
    at once crushed.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,263 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I like to read thoughtful analysis by real Conservatives rather than Trump Supporter tweets. But do carry on.

So give us your analysis. Who won and who under achieved?
    A pointless exercise here. You and I both know your request isn’t really sincere.

Maybe go read some on your own without the noise of this place.

Hint: you won’t find it at TGP or BB.
    If Ron won or performed well, you'd have told us. Your non answer is the tell.
    Pointless, the minds here were closed long ago.

I come here for the laughs.

Then I spend time reading what serious people are saying about last night.
    Name a serious person that you listen to.
    This is a cool game Bob, I'm enjoying it.

Next ?
    Too embarrassed to say a name. I get it.
    What would be the end result Bob? Tough one.
    It’s telling that you are tight lipped about this.
    Clearly.

You saw my take on the debate and the response from the Retard you like to encourage, right?

Nice try Bob. Do you want to continue your game?
    lol, what game are you talking about?
    So coy.

I see the little Retard you like to encourage is dying for my attention.

Should I give him some too?
    Rent free.

You are the joke.

• BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    edited August 2023
    Well it proves no one knows who he is and maybe those who thought he was as annoying as hell, debate watchers takeaway, wanted to find out if he’s related to Trump.

"Maybe" ?

There is waaaay too much speculation reaching opinion and guessing in this poast.

Im sure 23x2 believes every word he typed

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,331 Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

Well it proves no one knows who he is and maybe those who thought he was as annoying as hell, debate watchers takeaway, wanted to find out if he’s related to Trump.

"Maybe" ?

There is waaaay too much speculation reaching opinion and guessing in this poast.

It's a self own if a guy that no one has heard of was already near the most famous governor in the country.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Sledog said:

Trump crushed everyone by not showing up to the entirely unnecessary debate. Crushed doesn't begin to really describe. It's like 10 Nagasaki's
    at once crushed.

Sled doesn’t think non-Trump supporters deserve to have a debate. Your coward sat it out and then chirped like a bitch from the sidelines.

Character matters. To serious voters.
    Blueduck said:

"Maybe" ?

The fucking weirdo chimes in. You remind me of Horshack too.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

Sled doesn’t think non-Trump supporters deserve to have a debate. Your coward sat it out and then chirped like a bitch from the sidelines.

Joe Kent!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,410 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

My guys over 185,000,000 views. I don't have another guy in the race. Trump is who I want as president. Simple.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,951 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

Gurgle
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

My guys over 185,000,000 views. I don't have another guy in the race. Trump is who I want as president. Simple.
    Triggering.

Picture’s worth a 1000 words.

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

Sad.

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

Gurgle
    Sucker.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

Gurgle
    Sucker.
    Desperate.

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

You do know how the views work, right?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,871
    A vote for Trump is a vote for Kamala
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,951 Founders Club

Still waiting to hear who your guy is
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

at once crushed.

At least you’re consistent.

As for the Vivek fans here, Trump will come for him soon enough. That’s your real debate moment.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,871

Still waiting to hear who your guy is
    I've already conceded a loss at this point