Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Get Together - Sept 21

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited August 2023
    Too bad, I will be there the week before for the first time in 3 years.. sorry to miss this. Or maybe not, I’ll be meeting my sons fiancé’s dad from Lebanon [engagement was just announced, so this will be interesting].
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I'll be driving up for a few games this fall. I could come up for this, but fuck you guys. As far as I can tell you're all mean and ill ltempered.

I'll do it if @huskyhooligan comes dressed as a chick and hits on someone...someone other than me.

Give him a reverse Barbara Hedges.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'll be driving up for a few games this fall. I could come up for this, but fuck you guys. As far as I can tell you're all mean and ill ltempered.

I'll do it if @huskyhooligan comes dressed as a chick and hits on someone...someone other than me.

Give him a reverse Barbara Hedges.
    The reverse leopard girl position? Sounds scratchy.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe someone does something in Portland for a UW away game and I would consider.

Must be a district in Portland that doesn't look like a Resident Evil game..
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,170 Swaye's Wigwam
    That isn’t the Cut Shop. That is McCorry’s on the Slough.

WHS Class if ‘87 RULES.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
    El_K said:

WHS Class if ‘87 RULES.

Fuck, you're old!
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

chuck said:

Sorry won't be there. Thursday nights are dollar pitcher nights at the McNamara Pub in Dupont, and retired vets from JBLM are some of my best customers. I get $3 a pop and if I keep saving a third I can upgrade to an RV with a workable shitter.
    I remember the first time Hooligans and I met. I found him underneath the Nisqually River Bridge, jerking off punks for $3 a man.

How many were ahead of you in line?

On topic, while I just bought ticket to fly in that day, looks like I won't be in tim to make it that evening. Unfortunate.
    Cheers--
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

chuck said:

Sorry won't be there. Thursday nights are dollar pitcher nights at the McNamara Pub in Dupont, and retired vets from JBLM are some of my best customers. I get $3 a pop and if I keep saving a third I can upgrade to an RV with a workable shitter.
    I remember the first time Hooligans and I met. I found him underneath the Nisqually River Bridge, jerking off punks for $3 a man.

How many were ahead of you in line?

On topic, while I just bought ticket to fly in that day, looks like I won't be in tim to make it that evening. Unfortunate.
    Cheers--

Just do the math... $129 divided by 3
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,170 Swaye's Wigwam

El_K said:

WHS Class if ‘87 RULES.

Fuck, you're old!
    I know!

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

El_K said:

El_K said:

WHS Class if ‘87 RULES.

Fuck, you're old!
    I know!

Of course I'm fucking with you. I graduated high school in 88.

Isfahan Preparatory Academy
    I thought you were a student in 1979 Iran?
    In 1979 he was shitting his diapers in a mountainless, cultureless mess of a Midwest state.
    @xbadger true?

His? silence in this thread speaks volumes.