Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Top 100 - 2026 Initial 247 Rankings

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
https://247sports.com/Season/2026-Football/RecruitRankings/

1 WA guy, 1 OR guy, 4 UT guys… WTF. UT’s a football state? I thought they were just Mormons and multiple wives.

Plenty of FL, CA, TX, & GA guys. More than a couple MS guys… interesting. @dnc

Fun to doog a minute and look at the big12 footprint and a few other states that might have a chance to draw from. None of these top midwestern hauses will sniff udub but a girl can dream.

Tim for Courtney to help seal 2-3 top 100 guys.

I also got $10 on the QB commit not sticking with the gamecocks. Get your screen shots.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

1 WA guy, 1 OR guy, 4 UT guys… WTF. UT’s a football state? I thought they were just Mormons and multiple wives.

Fun to doog a minute and look at the big12 footprint and a few other states that might have a chance to draw from. None of these top midwestern hauses will sniff udub but a girl can dream.

I also got $10 on the QB commit not sticking with the gamecocks. Get your screen shots.

While the west coast and Colorado care less and less about youth football, it seems to be growing in Arizona and Utah. They were the first state to play high school football during Covid. They gaf. No black guys but they produce lineman and linebackers.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

That's what I love about HS recruits

#metoo
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That's actually surprising there's only 1 WA guy. Usually there are a whole bunch of overrated guys who end up dropping down the list. Maybe Brandon Huffman lost some power
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,509
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Word is out on the term "WA 5* prospect."
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,521
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's actually surprising there's only 1 WA guy. Usually there are a whole bunch of overrated guys who end up dropping down the list. Maybe Brandon Huffman lost some power

Very true and I wonder if the rest of the regions or whoever caught on. It's been a yearly tradition to see these guys plummet down the rankings and then end up with some guy who started out as a high 4* who signs with a weird school.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I remember my 247sports phase
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

While the west coast and Colorado care less and less about youth football, it seems to be growing in Arizona and Utah. They were the first state to play high school football during Covid. They gaf. No black guys but they produce lineman and linebackers.
    Lots and lots of Polynesians, though.
    This, duh, hello?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought this kid played for O'dea in another thread. Eastside Catholic, and was beating out upper classmen at camps this summer. Seems to have the body and technique. Ultimately LIPO.