Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cannabis Pole

13»

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

being old I finally quit using in any form a lot of years ago.

Fucking quitters
    I've made some frens in the local weed bidness, who've turned me on to the perfect "dad weed" pre rolled, jazz cigarettes. Not too strong and doesn't make me paranoid or get the munchies.

It's given me a new appreciation for the tweeds. Probably gonna be a once or twice a month guy moving forward.
    I'd like to find something like this. My sister lives in Grants Pass, I use to visit her during the summers in the mid 80s. She grew weed in here garage and had bread bags full of what she called "shake."

I know it was leaves pulled off the plants, probability stems too. Anyway, it wasn't strong but strong enough and I loved it. I took a bread bag of it home and it went rather quickly. Haven't had it since. Sounds a lot like these jazz cigarettes you speak of. I'd definitely be on the once or twice a month plan too if I could easily find such a thing.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pre-rolled joints
    89ute said:

LebamDawg said:

being old I finally quit using in any form a lot of years ago.

Fucking quitters
    I've made some frens in the local weed bidness, who've turned me on to the perfect "dad weed" pre rolled, jazz cigarettes. Not too strong and doesn't make me paranoid or get the munchies.

It's given me a new appreciation for the tweeds. Probably gonna be a once or twice a month guy moving forward.
    I'd like to find something like this. My sister lives in Grants Pass, I use to visit her during the summers in the mid 80s. She grew weed in here garage and had bread bags full of what she called "shake."

I know it was leaves pulled off the plants, probability stems too. Anyway, it wasn't strong but strong enough and I loved it. I took a bread bag of it home and it went rather quickly. Haven't had it since. Sounds a lot like these jazz cigarettes you speak of. I'd definitely be on the once or twice a month plan too if I could easily find such a thing.
    I remember my NOT being able to run to the corner store for some joints phase.

Good shake is the bud clippings...little bits of flower and the tiny leaves they clip off when grooming for sale...plus the chunked up bud that accumulates at the bottom of your container. We used to grow the odd plant and would dry and grind up the big leaves too but the potency of that stuff is so low compared to what I'm used to now that there's no reason to bother. It doesn't work.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://drinklevity.com/

Never had it. Sounds interesting.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    F.O. row peter puffer, you left off
    Abundance is the only correct answer.