Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    Clearly not a good sign if the D-Mo is schooling you for long passes….
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,173

A rare non FS headline from DR.

@Mad_Son please proceed with caution.

TYFYS
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,683 Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

DMO gonna start next year
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

gmo said:

DMO gonna start next year
    That would mean they likely strike out in the portal.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    If Boner can actually turn D-Mo into Haener like a few in here seem to think I’ll crown him the QB whisperer and pray we use some future cash on another extension/restructure.

I’m willing to bet something significant that isn’t possible, not even close.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

If Boner can actually turn D-Mo into Haener like a few in here seem to think I’ll crown him the QB whisperer and pray we use some future cash on another extension/restructure.

They're both short and have decent arms. That's about the end of the similarities.

Morris is one move away from sheer panic at all times. When he gets any hint of pressure he scrambles around aimlessly and throws the ball everywhere but in target. Haener sees the field and makes plays.

Maybe he'll get better or already has. Doubt it though.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    gmo said:

I think Dmo could get a few wins in a pinch, but a full season of him is a disappointment.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam
    No worries at all with Asa patrolling the back half.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dmo had non jag games playing under Jon Donavan and Jimmy Lake. No one knows what he would be like under Deboer but I would guess much better
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Dmo had non jag games playing under Jon Donavan and Jimmy Lake. No one knows what he would be like under Deboer but I would guess much better

I'm going off of how he looked in mop up duty last season. It wasn't good. I know he was in there with reserve OL and all that but it was also against a bad team that UW was crushing.