Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

IU's commercial for Mango Diet Pepsi

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,040
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,505
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't understand the appeal here. She looks like the average Korean woman.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    Founders Club

Racist
  • Options
    Founders Club

The appeal has nothing to do with her looks (though she has an attractive face). She's an unbelievable actress. Also renown for her singing. I like 4-5 of her songs, but most of them I can do without. But her performance in My Mister rocked me to my core, and she was fantastic in the movie Broker, which got a 12-minute standing ovation in Cannes.

One of these days, Yella will see the light...
  • Options
    Founders Club

The appeal has nothing to do with her looks (though she has an attractive face). She's an unbelievable actress. Also renown for her singing. I like 4-5 of her songs, but most of them I can do without. But her performance in My Mister rocked me to my core, and she was fantastic in the movie Broker, which got a 12-minute standing ovation in Cannes.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,926
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yella drives luxury German automobiles, dinks the finest Isaly single malt, and listens to jazz on premium audiophile gear. I've got no room for IU in my life.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,505
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Yella drives luxury German automobiles, dinks the finest Isaly single malt, and listens to jazz on premium audiophile gear. I've got no room for IU in my life.

Sounds like a Superior Kültür.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like a Superior Kültür.
    Ja Herr Anus
  • Options
    Founders Club

According to Pup, you've been to a few Husky games over the years and are still getting your AA degree at Greenwater College
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

According to Pup, you've been to a few Husky games over the years and are still getting your AA degree at Greenwater College
    The best part about Pup (RIP) is that he wasn’t a UW alumn.