Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why won’t Lard Ass sign the GOP pledge?

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    You’re quite funny Race.

Why are you so soft?
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re quite funny Race.

Why are you so soft?

Don’t confuse lack of constant hysteria with being soft.
    Race is a big boy?

Let him defend his soft ass crybaby act each time I put a pin in his Lard Ass messiah
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,972 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re quite funny Race.

Why are you so soft?

Don’t confuse lack of constant hysteria with being soft.
    Race is a big boy?

Let him defend his soft ass crybaby act each time I put a pin in his Lard Ass messiah
    When did you do that?

You're going need to let us know

Look at Trump’s #1 fanboy pretending like he doesn’t shit post like a MFer when I let some air out of Lard Ass.
    This board is a microcosm of the complete ineptitude of the meathead campaign

Angry and boring
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,423 Standard Supporter

Angry and boring

And short.

Angry and boring

No, it’s look into the broken minds of Trump Supporters and how their anger has been used by the Lard Ass Con Man to his benefit.

I gave you sad sacks two days to piss and moan amongst yourselves, then I poked Lard Ass and the fun began.

Simps.
    46XiJCAB said:

Angry and boring

No, it’s look into the broken minds of Trump Supporters and how their anger has been used by the Lard Ass Con Man to his benefit.

I gave you sad sacks two days to piss and moan amongst yourselves, then I poked Lard Ass and the fun began.

Simps.

Loser

No one likes the Florida Fascist. Too divisive. Self inflicted wounds. Women hate him. Can't beat Trump let alone a democrat
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    Even a poor fisherman knows they have to change their bait and presentation once in a while
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,520 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Angry and boring

Simps.

Loser

No one likes the Florida Fascist. Too divisive. Self inflicted wounds. Women hate him. Can't beat Trump let alone a democrat
    He can't even handle the soft ass GOP wringer and he's going to go to the national stage?

What's he going to do when the whole establishment lines up against him?

46XiJCAB said:

Angry and boring

Simps.

Loser

LOL…

Simp.
    Still no reason to vote for DeSantis

Sad
    Look at you Trump fan boys losing your shit because two posters here see Trump for the opportunist that he has always been.

Total meltdown by a group of grown ass men.
    So still no reason to vote for DeSantis

Still sad
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,520 Swaye's Wigwam

So still no reason to vote for DeSantis

Still sad

Insulting Trump voters to sway them. It worked for Hillary!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,423 Standard Supporter
    Trump's really the incumbent. 2020 was indeed stolen.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Angry and boring

Simps.

Loser

LOL…

Simp.