Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here’s more info on what went down on Black Friday

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIcJsXCUN4E

George pretty much baited and switched the schools at the last minute.

Comments

• ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 113 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow, even less surprising that everyone who could, left.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

Are you Lee Hacksaw Hamilton? You posted that soon after this was uploaded
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Are you Lee Hacksaw Hamilton? You posted that soon after this was uploaded
    Haha no, it showed up on my YouTube feed suggestions. Basically because I’ve been following realignment nonstop for over a year now.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam
    Did anyone actually watch this for 9 minutes?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,414 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can you imagine how horrible it must have been to be Kliavkoff walking into that meeting knowing you were about to look like a total jackass
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Kliavkoff is the guy who had all quarter to write his paper, did it the night before, and can't figure out why he failed the class.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Bob_C said:

The bomb at the end is that in order to get $20m schools would have to cover tv production costs. Apple only wanted to pay for finished content.

Whoa that's huge, how has that not gotten any attention?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheHB said:

dnc said:

Bob_C said:

The bomb at the end is that in order to get $20m schools would have to cover tv production costs. Apple only wanted to pay for finished content.

@greenblood, err, Lee Hacksaw Hamilton, mentioned it in his video.
    Right I gathered that, just saying how has that not gone any further than Green Bloodsaw Hamilton's video? I haven't seen it discussed on Twitter or anywhere else.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,280 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

dnc said:

Bob_C said:

Right I gathered that, just saying how has that not gone any further than Green Bloodsaw Hamilton's video? I haven't seen it discussed on Twitter or anywhere else.
    Assuming it’s true, seems like a missed opportunity to justify screwing over the conference. Not that we should care but some seem to.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

dnc said:

TheHB said:

dnc said:

Bob_C said:

Assuming it’s true, seems like a missed opportunity to justify screwing over the conference. Not that we should care but some seem to.
    Meh, the people (hi Cuog!) who are butthurt and blame UW will not change their minds. They’ve got their woe-is-me agenda and they will follow it all the way to the American Athletic Conference and a $5 million a year media contract.

There are already many reasons (more than 5 maybe?) that bolting for the B1G was the right move.

Time to look forward and quit trying to appease the crybabies.