Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big 12 Update

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club
Is there a bigger collection of retarded parts glued together into some Frankenstein conference then the B12? I cannot identify a single premier program. It's just the leftovers from other real conferences. Land of misfit toys. I feel sort of bad for Utah. I liked them. Colorado can rot in hell. The Arizona school never mattered. And yes, I know the B12 looks good for CBB. NOGAF about CBB. Retard conference full of retards.

Comments

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Is there a bigger collection of retarded parts glued together into some Frankenstein conference then the B12? I cannot identify a single premier program. It's just the leftovers from other real conferences. Land of misfit toys. I feel sort of bad for Utah. I liked them. Colorado can rot in hell. The Arizona school never mattered. And yes, I know the B12 looks good for CBB. NOGAF about CBB. Retard conference full of retards.

It was already boring as fuck and they added the desert schools. When I think of the big 12 all I picture in my head is the Texas panhandle dotted by oversized community college campuses and a few football stadiums.

Utah should've gone back to the mountain west. If Beav and Utah were there I'd take that over the Big 12 in a heartbeat.
    31 mil tho? Mountain Wac not so much.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

It was already boring as fuck and they added the desert schools. When I think of the big 12 all I picture in my head is the Texas panhandle dotted by oversized community college campuses and a few football stadiums.

Utah should've gone back to the mountain west. If Beav and Utah were there I'd take that over the Big 12 in a heartbeat.
    31 mil tho? Mountain Wac not so much.
    Yeah I know. It sucks.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,205 Founders Club
    dnc said:
    The Conference of MBA Champions