Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Couple of things…

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oregon just extended a fucking Keg Boy out of fear but go on about UW's tailspin

Every elite player on your team is gone after this year.

HTH.
    For a guy who is obsessed with UW's roster you sure are dumb.
    Should the fucking moron who wrote this sentence really be calling anyone else dumb?

What do to have to criticize if you're making money?
    Wow Boblet you've really got me there.

Not typing shit drunk on phone 😵

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    Amazing how often you're "drunk" posting. You post like a FUCKING moron all the time haie. How "smart" is it to be "drunk" posting all the time haie?
    It rules.

Enjoy your shift at the San Jose Kraft Macaroni and Cheese factory tomorrow 🤣
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oregon just extended a fucking Keg Boy out of fear but go on about UW's tailspin

HTH.
    Should the fucking moron who wrote this sentence really be calling anyone else dumb?

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    Amazing how often you're "drunk" posting. You post like a FUCKING moron all the time haie. How "smart" is it to be "drunk" posting all the time haie?
    It rules.

Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to think this is some kind of killer response? So the fact that you're a fucking moron who routinely posts completely incoherent, and moronic statements because you're "drunk" posting, is somehow mitigated because of the job you've conjured up in your own head that I supposedly hold.

For someone who is constantly claiming how smart you are haie, you sure come off as a stupid motherfucker.

Frankly, put the Ducks and Huskies shit aside, who wants this stupid piece of shit on their team? If you were a Duck I'd be disowning you as fast as I could haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HTH.

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    It rules.

Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to think this is some kind of killer response? So they fact that you're a fucking moron who routinely posts completely incoherent, and moronic statements because you're "drunk" posting, is somehow mitigated because of the job you've conjured up in your own head that I supposedly hold.

For someone who is constantly claiming how smart you are haie, you sure come off as a stupid motherfucker.

Frankly, put the Ducks and Huskies shit aside, who wants this stupid piece of shit on their team? If you were a Duck I'd be disowning you as fast as I could haie.
    Try not to pop a blood vessel dipshit.

Oh shit, good thing I didn't go to Oregon. Fluff lords like Boblet might disown me!!!

Bull in a china shop quook.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HTH.

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    It rules.

Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to think this is some kind of killer response? So they fact that you're a fucking moron who routinely posts completely incoherent, and moronic statements because you're "drunk" posting, is somehow mitigated because of the job you've conjured up in your own head that I supposedly hold.

Oh shit, good thing I didn't go to Oregon. Fluff lords like Boblet might disown me!!!

I love how this fucking dipshit thinks that because he is moron that somehow makes me mad. The fact you're moronic embarrassment doesn't make me mad haie. I find it humorous that the fucking dipshit who regularly writes sentences like this: What do to have to criticize if you're making money? calls other people dumb while crowing about his superior education.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HTH.

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    It rules.

I love how this fucking dipshit thinks that because he is moron that somehow makes me mad. The fact you're moronic embarrassment doesn't make me mad haie. I find it humorous that the fucking dipshit who regularly writes sentences like this: What do to have to criticize if you're making money? calls other people dumb while crowing about his superior education.

"What do to have to criticize if you're making money?"

Can you figure which word needs to be replaced to fix that sentence Boblet?

Here's a hint:

"What do to have to criticize if you're making money?" Can you fix that? I'm starting to doubt it.

I mean, I'm just pointing out a simple fact. UW is a far superior education than Oregon. Especially if we're talking about the last 15 years or so.

It's really nothing to squirt eggs over, start busting out your sales commissions, or anything like that.

Yes you are clearly raging. That much is true.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HTH.

And beer caps!!!!

🥴
    It rules.

"What do to have to criticize if you're making money?"

Can you figure which word needs to be replaced to fix that sentence Boblet?

Here's a hint:

"What do to have to criticize if you're making money?" Can you fix that? I'm starting to doubt it.

I mean, I'm just pointing out a simple fact. UW is a far superior education than Oregon. Especially if we're talking about the last 15 years or so.

It's really nothing to squirt eggs over, start busting out your sales commissions, or anything like that.

Yes you are clearly raging. That much is true.
    You’re living proof that an absolute dumbfuck can attend uw. And you seem very proud of that fact. So proud in fact that you’re willing to beclown yourself here on the regular.

Haie, your peers are embarrassed for you. They just don’t tell you because you’ve become the bored charity case.