Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSantis Is Now Permanently Labeled a Racist and Women Hate Him

2»

Comments

• Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,591
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Let me clue you all in. DeSantis would make a good President. The fact he is not polished as a typical poli liar is a badge of honor.

It doesn't matter who the Right sends into the fray. The left will focus on the minutiae, the nonsensical, the one sentence that they will focus on to define the individual. It what resonates with brain dead rats like mello and hh. They literally don't have the capacity in smarts to discern right from wrong.

Think about all of bidens racist comments. BO belonging to the worst racist and anti American church. The rats don't care.

Never in our history has a candidate carried so much heavy baggage like Trump. The left is dying to have him be the candidate. They know, like many of us know, that the rats will vote in mass to make sure he never gets elected again.

I have no dog in this fight but I can tell you right now that if you don't get behind the Rep candidate, the rats will elect that brain dead biden and his leaders will continue to take away our rights.

You almost get it but you let it slip through your fingers

The point is that in a couple of months DeSantis has been loaded down like a rented pack mule with baggage.

Rats will vote en masse against him or anyone

Trump has the base. Get behind him because most of the party didn't

It's a new world. The left versus everyone else.

DeSantis took his shot.
    You are missing my point. I will vote for whoever is the final candidate, be it Trump, Desantis, etc.

All this talk about Desantis blowing this or that, its all bullshit. Our msm has done the damage, not Desantis. Rats were petrified of him and his solid wife so they did what they do and tainted him with lies and bullshit. Mission accomplished and shame on Republicans for falling for it. Now get behind whoever gets the nomination.
    Whoosh
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

Let me clue you all in. DeSantis would make a good President. The fact he is not polished as a typical poli liar is a badge of honor.

It doesn't matter who the Right sends into the fray. The left will focus on the minutiae, the nonsensical, the one sentence that they will focus on to define the individual. It what resonates with brain dead rats like mello and hh. They literally don't have the capacity in smarts to discern right from wrong.

Think about all of bidens racist comments. BO belonging to the worst racist and anti American church. The rats don't care.

Never in our history has a candidate carried so much heavy baggage like Trump. The left is dying to have him be the candidate. They know, like many of us know, that the rats will vote in mass to make sure he never gets elected again.

I have no dog in this fight but I can tell you right now that if you don't get behind the Rep candidate, the rats will elect that brain dead biden and his leaders will continue to take away our rights.

The point is that in a couple of months DeSantis has been loaded down like a rented pack mule with baggage.

DeSantis took his shot.
    You are missing my point. I will vote for whoever is the final candidate, be it Trump, Desantis, etc.

All this talk about Desantis blowing this or that, its all bullshit. Our msm has done the damage, not Desantis. Rats were petrified of him and his solid wife so they did what they do and tainted him with lies and bullshit. Mission accomplished and shame on Republicans for falling for it. Now get behind whoever gets the nomination.
    You mean like what they have done to Trump for 6 years?

That's the point

Now you DeSantis guys want everyone to not fall for it. Little late
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

The primary isn't over, but DeSantis sure hasn't been perfect... i just hope Trump if he is the nominee stops giving them layups.

You need to start paying attention

Trust me i have that's ehy i am worried about the Trump freebies... let alone the BS crap.
    Look how quick you dumped DeSantis. You keep falling for it. And now you're back on carrying water for the left against Trump

Is you contention that all the bullshit is real about Trump but fake about DeSantis?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DeSantis took his shot.

That's the point

Us DeSantis guys? Why do you make that accusation? I am not a big Trump fan, he had his opportunity but couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut and fingers of his fucking phone pad. Loved what he did as President when it comes to policy and foreign affairs but he destroyed himself. The press certainly did its hatchet job on him but he poured so much gas on the fire with his over texting that it didn't matter anymore. It overshadowed everything positive he had done.

DeSantis has done a wonderful job in FL but he is pushing himself too early as a candidate. In 4 or 8 years he will maybe be relevant for the position.

I have favorites but they aren't running. I still believe that a business man is the best candidate, not the life long poli.

One thing I know for sure, when you start trying to quiet a person like me by accusing me of not understanding what they did to Trump and being a fan of DeSantis, you just fucked up and you sound just like a rat member of the media.
  • Options

DeSantis took his shot.

Whoosh
    Whoosh yourself. It was my opinion being reacted to and you think "I" missed the point?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeSantis took his shot.

That's the point

Us DeSantis guys? Why do you make that accusation? I am not a big Trump fan, he had his opportunity but couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut and fingers of his fucking phone pad. Loved what he did as President when it comes to policy and foreign affairs but he destroyed himself. The press certainly did its hatchet job on him but he poured so much gas on the fire with his over texting that it didn't matter anymore. It overshadowed everything positive he had done.

DeSantis has done a wonderful job in FL but he is pushing himself too early as a candidate. In 4 or 8 years he will maybe be relevant for the position.

I have favorites but they aren't running. I still believe that a business man is the best candidate, not the life long poli.

One thing I know for sure, when you start trying to quiet a person like me by accusing me of not understanding what they did to Trump and being a fan of DeSantis, you just fucked up and you sound just like a rat member of the media.
    Right back at you bro

Thanks for the leftist talking points on Trump

I guess DeSantis destroyed himself too

How am I trying to quiet you by engaging you?

We agree DeSantis jumped too soon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Most of the GOP leadership was fine with Biden in 2020 and still won't say shit against him. Never Trumper types haven't changed

The perception if not the reality is that DeSantis was their hope

He might be done for good
  • Options

DeSantis took his shot.

Whoosh
    Whoosh yourself. It was my opinion being reacted to and you think "I" missed the point?
    You missed the point of the entire thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here's a question

How many Democrat leaders have said a bad word about the pedophile in chief?

That would be zero

How many have said anything about Joe selling out the country for profit?

Still zero

If the GOP wants to win they better get in the damn game and stop whining about mean tweets
  • Options

Here's a question

That would be zero

Still zero

If the GOP wants to win they better get in the damn game and stop whining about mean tweets

‘I loved his policies but his mean Tweets were just too much for me.’

Meanwhile the Biden administration has completely destroyed all attorney-client privilege for Trump and there is zero recourse to reverse it since they own the judges and DOJ.

Fucking GOP cowards.
  • Options

Here's a question

That would be zero

Still zero

Meanwhile the Biden administration has completely destroyed all attorney-client privilege for Trump and there is zero recourse to reverse it since they own the judges and DOJ.

Fucking GOP cowards.

DeSantis took his shot.

Whoosh
    Ok. So now you are the thread bitch? Fuck off, I will take a conversation any direction I want. IF you don't like it you can suck and egg.

For you Trump supporters to blindly follow along and not admit the damage the idiot did to himself is weak as shit and it disqualifies you from being the least bit objective. It wasn't just the msm and adults understand that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's a question

That would be zero

Still zero

Fucking GOP cowards.

DeSantis took his shot.

Whoosh
    Ok. So now you are the thread bitch? Fuck off, I will take a conversation any direction I want. IF you don't like it you can suck and egg.

For you Trump supporters to blindly follow along and not admit the damage the idiot did to himself is weak as shit and it disqualifies you from being the least bit objective. It wasn't just the msm and adults understand that.
    Another day another meltdown

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Here’s the reality. This administration has done nothing for black Americans. The president’s best friend from the senate was the grand wizard in the KKK and the VP’s ancestors sold slaves at auction in Jamaica.

Between the two of them in the 90s, they threw more black men in prison on non-violent marijuana offenses than any other two people in history. These people are lying, racist scum of the earth and I’m not going to engage with either of those miserable cunts over a school curriculum that was developed by two of the sharpest minds in education today.

These people are losers and I will never apologize for making sure that school children in the state of Florida are taught all of our shared American history.

Joe Biden is a liar, a racist, and a chi-mo

Kamala Harris is a moron and a whore

What exactly is the government supposed to do for black Americans? The Federal government wasn't tossing very many people into jail for marijuana offenses.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Here's a question

That would be zero

Still zero

Fucking GOP cowards.

DeSantis took his shot.

Whoosh

It’s my thread, Bitch. I know what I meant when posting and it certainly doesn’t mean I believe those things about “DeathSantis” that the same media who libels Trump has written about Ronald. Wake the fuck up and realize the media narrative about any GOP candidate. Romney put his dog on top of his car and killed some woman while at Bain. Now Mitt is n on the graft.

Yes, you got WHOOSHED with this thread because you can’t see the Leftist media doing the exact same thing to The Racist they did to Trump.

They are both Very Fine People on Both Sides candidates and either you call out the media lies like Trump, or you “reboot” last like DeathSantis because that’s what nice and proper losers do.

Problem for Ronald is he lacks the Fuck You money Trump has so he’ll be a good boy to avoid the Biden DOJ bankrupting him.

Are you dense?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Do people legit think Trump has a chance of winning lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do people legit think Trump has a chance of winning lol

Who does?
  • Options