Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle homeless crisis hitting close to home

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

It’s working out good in Murica according to @YellowSnow

Started in Vicksburg, MS…it’s awesome up that way in the PNW…visions are great and all states should strive to be Oregon.

Lol. You live in the poorest state in the 50 United States.

Even those West Virginia cousin fuckers have more dough.
    21% of Californians live below the poverty line
    It also has a median house hold income 75% higher than Mississippi. California is fucked up in a lotta ways, but folks aren’t leaving the state for greener pastures in Mississippi.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Started in Vicksburg, MS…it’s awesome up that way in the PNW…visions are great and all states should strive to be Oregon.

It also has a median house hold income 75% higher than Mississippi. California is fucked up in a lotta ways, but folks aren’t leaving the state for greener pastures in Mississippi.
    I didn't say people are seeing Mississippi as a beacon in the night. I was just pointing out that Cali had paradise and yet is going to total shit
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

El_K said:

perhaps you can convince your loved one to have coitus on the field???

Telling my future kids that they were conceived on the 50yrd line will be special

There is a former Husky for whom this actually happened.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

I didn't say people are seeing Mississippi as a beacon in the night. I was just pointing out that Cali had paradise and yet is going to total shit
    I am easily triggered by Mississippians shit talking other states.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    El_K said:

It is a good time. One year they showed Finding Nemo which I had never seen. Another year they showed Little Giant another movie I had never seen. I was smart and brought an air mattress and just blew it up using the plug ins on the side lines.

Kids were running around tossing footballs on one half of the field.

One year they had a free pancake breakfast. The other year they went cheap. I would recommend going. And perhaps you can convince your loved one to have coitus on the field???

Victory In Ruins Coitus
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    dnc said:

El_K said:

It is a good time. One year they showed Finding Nemo which I had never seen. Another year they showed Little Giant another movie I had never seen. I was smart and brought an air mattress and just blew it up using the plug ins on the side lines.

Kids were running around tossing footballs on one half of the field.

One year they had a free pancake breakfast. The other year they went cheap. I would recommend going. And perhaps you can convince your loved one to have coitus on the field???

Victory In Ruins Coitus
    You still talking about Jeremy Stevens?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

According to who?

Most recent census data has them at 12.58%, which is just below the national average. They're 26 out of 50. Only Puerto Rico "tops" Mississippi.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,826 Swaye's Wigwam