Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Sen. Kennedy of Louisiana onto something?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

On FAUX NEWS today. Kennedy thinks the DOJ will do, “whatever they can to make sure that President Trump is the nominee, because that’s who President Biden wants.” Biden, “thinks President Trump is the only person he can beat.”

Comments

• Options
    Tell it to Sen. Kennedy I’m just telling you what he said. Not that this would end up here if I didn’t.

Bob’s poast on EC voting for a 2024 Biden v Trump matchup must be posted in the Oval Office.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,266
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Alex Jones says Biden will pass away soon, and not by natural causes if you know what I mean Vern.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Alex Jones says Biden will pass away soon, and not by natural causes if you know what I mean Vern.

Died suddenly?

Some say he already died awhile back and what we see now is a stand-in. Report, decide.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,739
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Tell it to Sen. Kennedy I’m just telling you what he said. Not that this would end up here if I didn’t.

Bob’s poast on EC voting for a 2024 Biden v Trump matchup must be posted in the Oval Office.

I missed the one on DeSantis who is somehow going to win with 20 percent of the GOP vote and the democrats hating his guts.

Duck math?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I missed the one on DeSantis who is somehow going to win with 20 percent of the GOP vote and the democrats hating his guts.

Duck math?
    Trump is leading the GOP field by 80 points. Maybe that's why? Looks like a large percentage hate Trump more than they like Joey. But I'm sure RDS has hate numbers just as high.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,090
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Duck math?
    It’s a GOOD 20% though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,739
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Remember all mail in votes via executive order from governors were illegal LAST election and nothing was done about it. That's how badly the courts don't want to be involved. Yet courts are the only cure.

It was just to get rid of Trump though