Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another SEC NC Game? That suck?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2023

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LSU has three national championships this century with three different head coaches

Yeah but still.

LSU wins them when they have great coaches. But lately it's two machines and Burreaux. Smart will probably keep pasting them and last year getting by Saban was probably one-off until he retires.
    In my life time now LSU has more titles with meh coaches than hood coaches.

Uga and bama are on a different level, but if you win the conference period you have a good shot at the nc.

aTm, Florida, Tennessee, Lsu and auburn can all do it with a generational player or good coach. Rest of the conference, most likely not.
    What is aggie doing in this group?
    Just like Texas. They have talent and resources but they hire dumbasses to run their program. If they hire urban or saban before Florida or LSU they have hardware. Bama was mediocre in between stallings and saban. aTm with a good, not even great hire can be a top 10 program. The fun is they never do it.
    Texas has actually won a title in our lifetimes. AtM had their generational player and won a ny6 game.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

LSU has three national championships this century with three different head coaches

Yeah but still.

LSU wins them when they have great coaches. But lately it's two machines and Burreaux. Smart will probably keep pasting them and last year getting by Saban was probably one-off until he retires.
    I see a lot of “lucked” up in yer posts. How many NC has WA won, or any PAC school other than USC compared to the different SEC schools who has won. Some multiple times. And that’s just football. Seen the last NC in baseball by year??

Might be worth a look…;)
    College baseball is a regional sport at best. No one up here cares about Oregon States run except them.

Washington has 3 national titles or shares of ones and should say 'fuck everyone' and claim more. Anyone who has a problem with that is a just a butthurt fan of another Pac team.

You're missing my point. SEC fans rooting for other schools is a deep flaw and they should be embarrassed by that. Alabama and Georgia don't need any more fans.
    I’m not “missing” yer point…

Have you EVER watched

Saturday in the South: History(focus on history) of SEC Football:

It may enlighten you and others. Check it out. It’s deep, mind you. I’ll ad an excerpt…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCe7rQCTig

Now, ESPN won’t YouTube the series..so I can’t put the vid here. But it’s in the episode 2 of this 8 episodes of this series. I think I saw where @RaceBannon said he watched it. I’ll post best I can do but to get a better understanding of the “minds set”, watch the whole series. It’s the south against the world, so to speak. And you wouldn’t understand, or anyone else that’s not in the south. It’s a brotherhood. I’ll leave it at that for you and every other person NOT in the south to Keep making fun of, ridicule, burn it down, all that blowhard shit…..

Find the Series and watch. Here is about best I can find that put South Football, Pride, Relevance, Big Dick Swinging and everything else on our little Map as what is is today and why we are proud, as just not a team, but a region and conference. But carry on:

Watch this all but can start at the 25 min mark. Do yourself a favor and watch this all for your beloved Huskies..Better, find the series, it will absolutely better educate you and others why you may hear that awful chant…..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rz1gpGXCbU
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I talked with the SEC toppers and they said “hello”…just passing that along and wished y’all well in the PAC nothing league….

And also said, WA better get out, if want to be relevant. No one over here knows you anymore.