Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's get everyone under oath, right ladies?

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,472
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
To clarify an apparent misperception and to avoid future confusion, I wish to make
one point clear: in this case, I have not requested Special Counsel designation pursuant to
28 CFR § 600 et seq. Rather, I had discussions with Departmental officials regarding
potential appointment under 28 U.S.C. § 515, which would have allowed me to file charges
in a district outside my own without the partnership of the local U.S. Attorney. I was
assured that I would be granted this authority if it proved necessary. And this assurance
came months before the October 7, 2022, meeting referenced throughout the whistleblowers’
allegations. In this case, I’ve followed the process outlined in my June 30 letter and have
never been denied the authority to bring charges in any jurisdiction.

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Does anyone speak dipshit?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Apparently Race can follow the plot. You should change the channel. The Price is Right might be your speed.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2023
    Dazzler too stupid to understand the backpedal once the heat is applied. You voted in an entirely corrupt administration but it's okay because Trump colluded with Russia, right?

Calling you a utter Dumbfuck is too kind. Just own the corrupt AG your guy was told to nominate.

Can't wait until the Biden's are forced to go under oath and explain where their money came from.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Apparently Race can follow the plot. You should change the channel. The Price is Right might be your speed.
    I've been out of town for more than 2 weeks and haven't kept up with our government's insanity. You've jerked off in glee for what has to be more than the hundreth time you've claimed daddy was going down. I'm nearly certain your mental masturbation display has something to do with that. Carry on fag.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Dazzler too stupid to understand the backpedal once the heat is applied. You voted in an entirely corrupt administration but it's okay because Trump colluded with Russia, right?

Calling you a utter Dumbfuck is too kind. Just own the corrupt AG your guy was told to nominate.

Can't wait until the Biden's are forced to go under oath and explain where their money came from.

H thinks I helped his argument
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

I merely said you might be more with it than RoadTrip.

lo bar
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

lo bar
    So you're lying like the liars you're running cover for

Big win
  • Options

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

lo bar

Big win
    This is playing out very publicly. We're going to get to see it and decide who is lying.

Why are you so nervous?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

lo bar

Big win
    This is playing out very publicly. We're going to get to see it and decide who is lying.

Why are you so nervous?
    lol

Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I translated it. It says: "The Dazzler sucks Bidens balls"
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I translated it. It says: "The Dazzler sucks Bidens balls"

The kinks Luigi learned in prison.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

lo bar
    I'm better than you in every way and you're a coward for not facing me.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't go overbored.

lo bar
    I'm better than you in every way and you're a coward for not facing me.
    You've invited me to meet you, Matilda?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

I would be utterly shocked if any of them ever go to trial for this. Seems that the more corrupt you are the less chance you have that anything happens to you. If you are a Democrat.
    We learned today that Joey was neck deep in the Obama efforts to fuck over Trump before he took office.

Hey Dazzler, it’s always party over country with you MFers on the left, right?

Don’t ever open your fucking pie hole again about J6th and threats to our DeMoCrAcY you POS.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

I would be utterly shocked if any of them ever go to trial for this. Seems that the more corrupt you are the less chance you have that anything happens to you. If you are a Democrat.
    I know how insane it sounds, but I think bodies hanging from meat hooks - a la Mussolini - is more likely than a conviction in court before a judge.

When it gets really bad, people don't wait for trials and justice. They take matters into their own hands.

Smart-Ass Dems don't seem to know how dangerous it is to fuck with people's lives, families and livelihoods.

When people snap, they don't hold back. They eviscerate.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I finally got the vaunted Mello downvote. Now I know I am over the target.