Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2023
    7 - 12 since football was invented. I know we? love USC around here, but Trooj has bigger things to worry about than who Oregon's rival is going to be. In fact, one of those things is that they just mortgaged the farm for a coach that doesn't play defense in a conference that is going to run the ball up their butter beans in the November, as well as the distinct possibility that Oregon and Washington soon join the same conference and become the most relevant additions from the west. USC has no natural rivals that matter any more. Nobody but the old alumni really care about ND, and even UCLA doens't care about UCLA. They own the conference historically, and historically are west coast football. But I'm alive today ... for the time being.

I know, I know, Fight On!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

7 - 12 since football was invented. I know we? love USC around here, but Trooj has bigger things to worry about than who Oregon's rival is going to be. In fact, one of those things is that they just mortgaged the farm for a coach that doesn't play defense in a conference that is going to run the ball up their butter beans in the November, as well as the distinct possibility that Oregon and Washington soon join the same conference and become the most relevant additions from the west. USC has no natural rivals that matter any more. Nobody but the old alumni really care about ND, and even UCLA doens't care about UCLA. They own the conference historically, and historically are west coast football. But I'm alive today ... for the time being.

Fair points indeed but you’re overlooking one important fact: USC still respects us.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Fair points indeed but you’re overlooking one important fact: USC still respects us.